Mom & Dad bringing 34 year old single son to PV in Novem

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Mom & Dad bringing 34 year old single son to PV in Novem

Post by luvthis » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:23 pm

:?: We are bringing our single son (almost 34) to Puerto Valarta in November. Since we have been there multiple times and have taken many excursions over the last 10 years, what would you "young bucks" suggest he do. He is on a very limited budget, so inexpensive suggestions would be appreciated. We plan on taking him to the Malecon on Sunday night, but think he might enjoy at least one excursion. The darn off-road vehicles would be fun for him, but not too sure our backs would survive the adventure...ha! Golf is a thought. Anyone have a suggestion of a good course near the GCP?

Thanks for your insight.

--Jean

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Are you planning on going along with him or can he do it himself? Price and space for 1 vs for 3 people makes the difference. (eg: canopy tour, horseback riding)

Hmm! Single guy 34 years old. An evening at Candi's might not put to much strain on your backs.

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:36 pm

I wouldn't bet on that, Ronald :lol: . But, I did the canopy tour a couple years ago and I'M in my late 50's and not in great shape but I did fine. Definately something you can do together if you can do a bit of walking.

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Single Son is with us but free to venture out on his own

Post by luvthis » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:24 pm

:arrow: It's his vacation and believe me he is free to venture out on his own if he wants to. We'll let him build his vacation his way. He's been divorced for about 4 years now, so I think he figures by going with us he'll get the chance to see another part of the world and save a few bucks, instead of paying the single rate. In any case, we just want him to kick back and enjoy himself. Divorce is not an easy thing and even though he and his ex-wife communicate well and do not hate each other, he's obviously a bit lonely.

So, I will collect everyone's suggestion & give them to him to ponder over. I'm sure a trip to some of the area sites will put a smile on his face. If he asks us to go with him, we will gladly do so. If not, that's fine, too.

--Jean

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:14 pm

DELETED

pauline2006
PV Fan
PV Fan

Vallarta Adventures

Post by pauline2006 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:53 am

Check out

-http://www.vallarta-adventures.com

It will give you lots of options!
[hello]

tojol57

Golf

Post by tojol57 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:28 pm

Well the closest one to the GCP is the Marina course and they have a discount for after 3 pm tee times i think... and i believe this course is reasonable too compared to the vista varllata courses... but you can check into those as well... I am sure just about anything and everything will be available to you all .... have a great time..

I will be talking to the resort later about some of your requests too...