some info

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle
some info

Post by michelle/tyler » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:23 am

I am sure most if not all ppl traveling these days already have a passport but for those who don't yet.This is posted on expedia.ca as a travelers alert.

http://www.expedia.ca/daily/enc4105/tra ... Mexico.asp

Winnipeg gal 1
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Winnipeg gal 1 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Good info Michelle.I would like to add something to this.While we were there in January we met one very upset lady.After spending a wonderful vacation her and her friends are at the airport getting ready to board.She has no passport or wallet :shock: She couldn't get on the plane and they wouldn't let her friends off.I asked her id she had made copies of her passport.No she never knew she should do that.American express was going to send her a new card to the hotel but she would have to go to the American Embassy to try and solve the passport issue.She said she had been careless and left her purse open.She was really scared and said "I love it here but I don't want to have to stay here"
So please to all of you travelling make sure you have a copy of your passport.One with you .your travelling companion & leave a copy at home with a relative.It won't solve the theft issue but will sure make things a lot easier should you find yourself in this position.It only takes a few minutes to make copies and could save you a lot of grief.
I didn't see her again so I don't know how things went for her.I hope all turned out well.