Tours section of website

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

markcarla
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Tours section of website

Post by markcarla » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:25 pm

Hey all...i was checking out the tours section on this website and had a question. Are all these tours with Vallarta Adventures or is it a mix of operators? We dealt with VA last year when we came to PV for the Rythms tour and canopy tour and very much enjoyed what they had to offer, but i wanted to check out some other things as well (ie. dune buggy tour, quad tour and a couple more). Any help/info (good or bad) about what tour operators to deal with would be greatly appreciated.

Markj.

tandr2
PV Master
PV Master

Post by tandr2 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:33 am

our first year to PV we went on a quad tour through MudRats - we had a great time and great guide! I would recommend them 100%... brand new machines (at the time) too..I think they were all 2005 Honda's which are really good machines.

I've heard of some companies using old machines and when they break on your during the ride - they charge you a fortune!

I don't know anything about Vallarta Adventures quad tours...

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:33 pm

The options shown here on PuertoVallarta.net are a series of options provided by dozens of local operators, some big ones like Vallarta Adventures and others by providers that may not have online reservations.

Greetings

Mogens

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Your Puerto Vallarta tour reservations on PuertoVallarta.net

Post by webmaster » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:06 pm

http://www.puertovallarta.net/tours/index.php - for direct access

9 years experience + plus you support the forum, any issues are promptly solved, complete transparency (read this forum for proof).

Greetings

Mogens
Webmaster

markcarla
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by markcarla » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:10 am

Thanx for the info. I don't post much, but this site has been great reading and info for the wife and i for a couple of years. Keep up the good work.

cauliflower
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by cauliflower » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:24 pm

Just a quick question about one of the tours (I didn't want to create a whole new topic just for my silly question).

The Dolphin Wild Tour https://puertovallarta.net/tours/tours_ ... .php?id=61 is that run by Wildlife Connection?

If someone could let me know, that would be great :)

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

PuertoVallarta.net Tours

Post by webmaster » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:04 pm

Yes, it is.

Greetings

Mogens
Webhamster

Tricas
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: Your Puerto Vallarta tour reservations on PuertoVallarta

Post by Tricas » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:37 pm

mgallard wrote:http://www.puertovallarta.net/tours/index.php - for direct access

9 years experience + plus you support the forum, any issues are promptly solved, complete transparency (read this forum for proof).

Greetings

Mogens
Webmaster
We are ready to book our tours and was undecided on which one to go through. Would you explain in more detail how this one supports the forum?
I have spent the majority of my time researching PV right here on this forum and I would love to help support it.
:)

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:53 pm

If we sell tours (among other things), PuertoVallarta.net stays online, if it's no longer a business, PuertoVallarta.net and all its services will be taken offline.

Greetings

Mogens

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:13 pm

thanks for the clarification M, we usually book online before we leave for PV, will do so thru this venue this year.