Home! Another super vacation at Crown Paradise

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Home! Another super vacation at Crown Paradise

Post by luvthis » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:21 pm

We just returned last night from the Crown Paradise for our 4th stay in celebration of our 32nd weddding anniversary. Had a great time. Very friendly staff (many remembered us from earlier visits), well-maintained grounds, comfortable & nicely decorated room, super view, great variety of drinks, good food. Very hot & humid (loved it). Now we must wait & see if we can afford to go back next year for our 33rd wedding anniversary. We're starting our piggy bank fund today. We just love this place. Questions? Just e-mail!

Max

Re:Home! Another super vacation at Crown Paradise

Post by Max » Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:10 am

Glad to hear you had a great time again! I left an e-mail for you. Did you meet up with Danny Boy?

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by luvthis » Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:22 pm

[Hi Max,l
Yup! Met up with Danny Boy. Nice bellman. FunJet forgot to send a bus to take us to the airport for the flight home. So, between the Expo representative & Danny Boy, we were able to get a cab, no problem, at no charge to any of us staying at the Crown. There were about 14 of us (7 groups of 2) that ended up having to hop a cab.

Max

Post by Max » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:27 pm

Were you able to ask Danny Boy if he got the envelope we left for him? Also, the guy came from American Express to pick us up to take us to the airport, but seeing only two of us going there, he called a cab for us instead. We had four suitcases and they tried to squeeze them into the trunk. I had a fit! I had breakables in my suitcase! Artie informed our travel agent about it when we got home!