anyone been to club viva vallarta?

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

smiley
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
anyone been to club viva vallarta?

Post by smiley » Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:55 pm

We are going to PV in November and were thinking about staying at the Viva Vallarta. Anyone been there and have comments? Good and bad would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:anyone been to club viva vallarta?

Post by luvthis » Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:20 pm

We drove by the Viva Vallarta last fall to pick up a group of guests going on the same tour we were. It looks like a nice property with lots of land and well kept buildings, but it is quite a distance from the malecon. Keep in mind that the farther you are away from town, the more the taxi fare is to get anywhere. However, if you're looking to be away from things, I know that the Viva offers some fantastic pricing in September. I have heard both good & bad about the food & drinks. I guess it's like anything else. Everyone that goes to Puerto Vallarta has their own stories to tell & experiences to share. Hope you have a fabulous trip wherever you end up. Bob & I will be at the Crown Paradise on September 28th. We can hardly wait.

sunrunner

Re:anyone been to club viva vallarta?

Post by sunrunner » Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:26 pm

My brother and his family went to Viva vallarta for two weeks in Feb/03. They loved it, they thought both the food and drinks were good. The adult pool was nice, beautiful view, the beach was rocky, so would suggest sandals for the water. They thought the shows were better than they had seen at other resorts. All and all had a great time. Its about 45-60 min from PV.