Urgent info needed Crown Paradise

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

charfishie
PV Fan
PV Fan
Urgent info needed Crown Paradise

Post by charfishie » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:06 am

We leave in less then two weeks. We are thinking of upgrading our two rooms to a two bedroom suite, is it worth it. Has anyone stayed in one or seen one, what does it include?

tojol57

Re:Urgent info needed Crown Paradise

Post by tojol57 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:25 pm

charfishie (Aug 17, 2004 11:06 p.m.):
We leave in less then two weeks. We are thinking of upgrading our two rooms to a two bedroom suite, is it worth it. Has anyone stayed in one or seen one, what does it include?
We are 8 time returning guests of the Crown Paradise. We have stayed in one of the one bedroom suites with a kitchenette, dining table, and large sitting area .... it was very very nice.... it was nice to be able to close off the bedroom door and have company in to play cards and party etc... it was also nice to have the fridge too, so that we could stock up on some things or to get extra bottled water and get it nice and "frio" cold... or even freeze it so that when we would go for walks or down to beach area, we would have some really cold water to drink.... One year we had ajoining suites with our friends from Colorado... that was nice too.... If the two bedroom suites are anything like the one bedroom you should be fine.... like i said the one bedroom we had was great.... it was very nice to have ..... E-mail Pauli at this e-mail address.... she is the guest relations manager.... Pauli or Angie can help you....

prelations@crownparadise.com

Have a great vacation.... and if you have any problems.... please please go to Ricardo at the Front Desk.... if he doesn't help you... look for staff members wearing kahki slacks and blue shirts... this is management personell... and they can help you.... any one of them can research things out for you.... The general manager Ignacio is very reseptive to your needs and wants you to have the best vacation possible.... Porfirio is the food and beverage manager.... so if you have special occasion you want to celebrate up in your suite... please talk to him... These people are very accessable.... They are some of the nicest management team you ever wanted to associate with... and TRUST me... we have stayed at Sandals Montego Bay Jamaica five times.... and we haven't been back in a LONG LONG time....

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by luvthis » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:53 pm

Hi Tom & Lorrie,
Is Roberto the new front desk person that replaced Marianna? We've been wondering who would greet us this year. The first year we stayed at the Crown, they gave us a room with a kitchen, living area & separate bedroom. At that time we were celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary & were thrilled that they cared to pamper us that way at no additional charge. It was nice having the refrigerator, but never used the stove or microwave. We enjoyed the extra space, but missed being able to hear the constant sound of the ocean waves. The room was above the lobby and the Pub Bar. We saw lots of activity below us going on at the bar, but because of the location, it was filled with more noises of people & music. Since that stay, we try to get as far forward in the resort as possible, asking for a higher floor, close to the ocean. We miss some of the action, but love the sound of the waves. Different strokes for different folks. The Crown Paradise tries to meet the needs of all ages. Charfishie...you will have a fabulous vacation wherever you decide to stay. The standard oceanview or deluxe oceanfront rooms are open, airy, & nicely decorated. No refrigerator, though. The bathrooms are marble & roomy. Enjoy! We arrive on Sept. 25 for our 6th stay there. --Bob & Jean

charfishie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by charfishie » Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:32 pm

Thank you for that, we went last year for our honeymoon, got a room with a kitchen and it was nice and large. Ocean view, we were pleased.
I have emailed back and forth with Hector, he told us we could upgrade. but had to put our credit card down to hold it, which is no problem. I called the number I found on a website, they told me the suites are for timeshare people only. weird. I had a girlfriend call as Im busy working, and its her card, she wants to pay for the upgrade. Paula rushed her off the phone, as she called direct to PV and said she didnt know any details about the room, and would email her, but didnt take her email address down. She may have mine, Im hopeing. I am now scared that maybe they gave our two rooms up and we didnt get the up grade. I want this to be nice for our 1st anniversary as well as show my girlfriends a great time. there are 5 of us, 4 ladies and 1 man, my man. :)
If you know anything, please let me know.