Golden Crown Paradise Golf Package

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

mjoholske
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Golden Crown Paradise Golf Package

Post by mjoholske » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:37 pm

My husband and I have been to PV a few times and found the golf fun, but expensive. Has anyone taken advantage of the golf package that Golden Crown offers? I understand it is free, inlimited plus $58.00 USD p.p. cart fee. Can we play everyday? Who makes the tee times (resort? us?)? What is the taxi fare to Vista Vallarta from the resort? What is the earliest tee time that can be made? Any information at all about this pacakge would be appreciated!!!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 pm

From what i understand the resort makes your t-times for you. But i will double check with Ricardo the front desk manager on this. As far as i know you could play everyday, we saw guys heading out every day when we were down there back in March 14 - 21st. And these guys were die hards too... The wives would hit the beach or pool, and the boys to the course. I think only one of the wives was a big golfer that went out with them.

But let me check with Angie and Nacho on what the total package is for you....

enjoy

tom aka mr crown.

tojol57

Crown Paradise Website

Post by tojol57 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:11 pm

-http://www.crownparadise.com/puerto-val ... /golf.html

Here is all the information that is on the Golden Crown's Website.

Tom aka Mr Crown.

mjoholske
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by mjoholske » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Yep, that's where I got my original info. I was interested in "real-life" reviews and experiences. Still like to know what the earliest tee time I can book, etc. I know that some resorts get blocked-out times after 9:00 or so. Also, I'd like to be able to budget cab fare. Thanks for getting back to me though.