Golden Crown Updates

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tojol57
Golden Crown Updates

Post by tojol57 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:24 pm

Well i did find out they have created a new specialty resturant at the Golden Crown Paradise. They have converted the indoor portion of the Bella Vista into a mexican cuisine resturant.

Dear Friends: we are very thrilled to inform you of the news we have in our Puerto Vallarta hotels:

GOLDEN CROWN PARADISE :

We now have a new Specialties Restaurant: “Los Gallos” offering the best of the Mexican Cuisine, (used to be the Bellavista in-door) it is now operating and offering breakfast lunch and dinner.

We are currently working on the Renovation of “Salvadors” Restaurat this restaurant will be fully renovated in 2 weeks re-opening it on Oct. 29th. 2007

As an option we are offering our clients to make reservations at the “Sans Soucis” Restaurant located at Crown Paradise Club (next door) or they can enjoy dinner at any of the other 3 Restaurants at the Golden Crown Paradise that offer dinner service (“Paradise” themed Restaurant, “Los Gallos” Mexican cuisine, or “Bellavista” Terrace., plus our “The Breeze” Beach & Sushi Bar… or take advantage of the exchange privileges the Golden guest have, to use the services & facilities of our sister property Crown Paradise Club.

They are also working on Golf Packages as well to the Marina Course and the two courses by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Weiskopf More information as i receive it from the resort.

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by luvthis » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:18 pm

:lol: Thanks, Tom & Lorri! Your timing is just right in posting these updates, since Bob & I arrive with our son & my best friend on Saturday night. It sounds like Salvadors will be reopened by the time we get there, so we'll be able to enjoy all of the new cuisine. Can't wait to see our friends (the staff) again and relax for a week. From what I have read, there are going to be a lot of GCP Multi-Repeaters there next week. Maybe Myrna will put together a repeater party on the beach. That would be great fun. Oh my...Halloween is on Wednesday and I turn the big 55. My aunt said to me, "Ah...you've finally made it up to speed!" Ha...I don't know where the years have gone, but they continue to just fly by.

Thanks again!
--Jean & Bob Modrow
Racine, WI

arzluvcaz
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by arzluvcaz » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:05 pm

Sounds good!!

We don't get to go back home until Jan. 5th :cry:
But you will have to let us know how the Mexican Restaurant is :P

Andy and Cheryl.