Seeking Simple Accommodation.

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

barcad
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Seeking Simple Accommodation.

Post by barcad » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

After trying to book an apartment rental online without sucess, I have decided to try here.

I would like to rent a studio or a one bedroom apartment for the months of November & December 2011, and January & February 2012.
(4 months in total.)

I work in Tarragona (Spain) in the european summer months, and I usually spend the winter in London but this year I have decided to enjoy my winter off slightly further away!

The accommodation is required only for myself. I am a responsible 40 year old man who enjoys different cultures and countries.
I work as a bar manager in the summer and my intention is to come to PV to relax after spending 6 months making the tourists happy in Spain. Now It's my turn!

I'm on a fairly tight budget, but any ideas or offers that you may be able to put my way will be considered.
I will pay the 4 months rent in one lump sum upon arrival.

Things like a swimming pool or a huge living space are not needed, all I require is good clean accommodation with a decent bathroom and possibly a small balcony.

Please feel free to contact me personally, and I can make my telephone number available if required.

Many thanks

David

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:37 am

Try --
www.manoamano.com.mx/

Alot of people find apartments for rent in this weekly magazine.

There is an abbreviated english portion but if you live in Spain you should not have a problem with it being in Spanish.

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

Try this link

Post by pdxbuff » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:51 am

montyjam
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

For Rent

Post by montyjam » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:11 am

Judging by the For Rent signs I've seen around town all season long, you might stand a good chance of finding a place by coming here first and taking a cheap hotel for a few nights and then start looking while you're here. You also might be able to negotiate a better rate in person than over the internet.

barcad
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by barcad » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 am

Thanks for the advice. Very helpful. I'm looking forward to visiting. :D