Marbella Suites???

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

michelle
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Marbella Suites???

Post by michelle » Sat Feb 03, 2001 4:35 pm

We are coming to PV for two weeks. One week we are staying at the Playa de Oro all inclusive where we plan to just relax and enjoy the facilities at the hotel. The second week we want to do some tours and see the town so want to stay someplace were we won't be paying for things we won't use. We are thinking of the Marbells Suites. Is anyone familiar with them and is it okay? They show up as a 4-star but I haven't heard about them? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bill

Re:Marbella Suites???

Post by Bill » Fri Mar 09, 2001 3:29 am

Stayed at the Marabella Suites last year and really enjoyed it I don't know if this will reach you before you go since you didn't put any dates in. I was just browsing through this site and came across your question. The hotel was clean and not fancy, free breakfast was included and free drinks for two hours in the evening. We are returning this year for two weeks in March, Arrive on the 15th.

Lisa

Re:Marbella Suites???

Post by Lisa » Tue May 01, 2001 3:26 pm

Hi I am not sure when you are going and it is already May 1, 2001 but I suppose I could supply some information for others.

In 1994 I worked and lived in Puerto Vallarta. I lived in Marbella and I loved it. The pool is clean and the suites are roomy and clean. The complex itself is lush and family oriented, and calm and quiet.

If and when I return, I would definatley consider living there again.

There is another Condominium building located in Conchas Chinas called Perlas Bahia. Beautiful, very modern and close to downtown. I can provide a phone number if anyone is interested.