Las Palmas Resort

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Pat
Las Palmas Resort

Post by Pat » Sat Feb 24, 2001 3:39 am

my husband and I are returning for our third trip to PV in April. Can anyone tell us any information about Las Palmas Resort, good or bad? We can't wait to go back to PV as we have had such a great time there before.

Amigo

Re:Las Palmas Resort

Post by Amigo » Mon Apr 09, 2001 12:50 am

Good Day,
Just returned from wonderful Puerto Vallarta with my family. I would definitely recommend Las Palmas

- Great location (10 min bus ride to downtown)
- Beautiful Beach
- Staff are the friendliest I have come across in my travels.
- Great food and entertainment
- If you get their all inclusive option you can use it at their other three resorts in PV (great if you plan to shop/ do some sightseeing etc.). I would be happy to give you more details.
P

dlissamanuk
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by dlissamanuk » Wed Apr 11, 2001 9:23 am

[I am visiting P.V. in July and would be grateful of any info. you have on Las Palmas Beach.
Many thanks

lorne

Post by lorne » Thu Apr 12, 2001 2:40 pm

Spent two weeks at Las Palmas over Christmas and New Year's. It was our fifth stay there.
We enjoy the atmosphere of the hotel and the staff is great. Don't expect a 5 star hotel--it is about a 3 or 3 1/2 star resort. Beach is good for being in town. If you want a great beach, head north to Punta de Mita-- 17 pesos on the bus. The beach is fabulous there in front of the El Dorado Restaurant. Even though Las Palmas is an all-inclusive, make sure you get out to some of the fabulous restaurants in town.