Vista Playa de Oro Hotel

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Sirena
Vista Playa de Oro Hotel

Post by Sirena » Tue Feb 27, 2001 1:10 am

Does anyone have information about this hotel? Is there too much noise because of the boats?

Alain

Re:Vista Playa de Oro Hotel

Post by Alain » Wed Feb 28, 2001 8:10 pm

Nope there is not much noise at that hotel, i stayed there few years ago and really enjoy my stay. A friend of mine told me (she went last year) there is a bit of noise cause of the disco from the cross street , otherwise it's avery nice/quiet place. Hope you enjoy your trip in PV

julie

Post by julie » Thu Mar 08, 2001 2:09 am

did you ever find out any info on this hotel? I am considering staying here for a week in June.

Barb

Post by Barb » Mon Mar 12, 2001 6:00 am

We stayed at this hotel(we were in the timeshare wing) it was very nice, my kids lived on the beach and in the water, there are three swimming pools, on is a kiddy pool and it is quiet at least it was were our suite was. It seemed most guests were all inclusive. Thre are bank machines close by and lots of buses about a block away, so you do not hear street noises(buses are loud) . Downtown is about 5 mins away by taxi or a bit longer by but, depends on how many stops they take.