Continental Plaza

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

dcohee
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Continental Plaza

Post by dcohee » Wed Feb 28, 2001 11:38 pm

Am having trouble finding any info on the Continental Plaza. Am going to PV for 1st time in 3 weeks and have only been able to find 2 small pool shots of the hotel. Am I staying at Roach-tel 6? HELP..I'm getting nervous!!
Thanks

Alain

Re:Continental Plaza

Post by Alain » Thu Mar 01, 2001 8:25 pm

Hi Debbie, i dont know so much about this hotel. But let me tell you it's not an high end hotel, but very well located. it's on the beach and about 15 minutes walk distance from downtown it's neighbour is Plaza Las Glorias. I'm prety sure u'll enjoy your trip in P Vallarta it's a beautiful city.

Shane

Post by Shane » Wed Mar 07, 2001 3:17 am

Continental Plaza is WONDERFUL. I'm going there tomorrow for the second time. We have a room/suite right on the ocean. We once were in two of the non beachfront rooms, and 1 was average, the other was real nice.

The staff is excellent, and treat you right. The drinks in the hotel get kind of spendy though.....

I think they sell wristbands though!

Les

Post by Les » Wed Mar 07, 2001 3:11 pm

My wife and I stayed there a couple of years ago and had a very nice time. Don't settle for a first floor room facing the pool as it gets very noisy when the activities start.[water aerobics,etc.] We upgraded to one of the timeshare condos that was very nice, but it didn't have an ocean view. Hope you have a wonderful time. We are going back 4-20 and are either going to stay at the Camino or Sheraton.[would have stayed at the Cont. Plaza but couldn't get our dates-booked late]