Holiday Inn

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

stella
Holiday Inn

Post by stella » Tue Mar 13, 2001 12:04 am

Has anyone even walked by this hotel. Getting kind of anxious for a reply.

stacey
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re:Holiday Inn

Post by stacey » Tue Mar 13, 2001 3:22 pm

Hi Stella. I have never stayed at this hotel but I have heard very very good things about it. They have both the all inclusive package as well as the non-inclusive. I believe it is a 5 star too. Last year while in PV I met people that were staying there and they loved it! Enjoy your trip!

irene

Post by irene » Tue Mar 13, 2001 7:34 pm

hi stella, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Feb.99 and had a wonderful stay, the hotel is very nice the rooms are clean and the food was very good. I loved their pool area and swim up bar, actually i guess I liked everything about the hotel (the service was also very good). I've stayed in several and this is one of my tops. Hopefully it's still as nice and well run as when I was there and you should have a wonderful time

Becca

Post by Becca » Tue Mar 13, 2001 9:42 pm

Hi Stella, I too am staying at the Holiday Inn [the first week of April] and haven't seen much about it but the few things I have read about it were very positive comments. I just can't figure out how close it is to the downtown & most of the restaurants, as I'm not doing the all-inclusive.

stella

Post by stella » Wed Mar 14, 2001 12:30 am

Stacey (Mar 13, 2001 09:23 a.m.):
Hi Stella. I have never stayed at this hotel but I have heard very very good things about it. They have both the all inclusive package as well as the non-inclusive. I believe it is a 5 star too. Last year while in PV I met people that were staying there and they loved it! Enjoy your trip!
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate knowing what Im getting into.

stella

Post by stella » Wed Mar 14, 2001 12:32 am

irene (Mar 13, 2001 01:34 p.m.):
hi stella, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Feb.99 and had a wonderful stay, the hotel is very nice the rooms are clean and the food was very good. I loved their pool area and swim up bar, actually i guess I liked everything about the hotel (the service was also very good). I've stayed in several and this is one of my tops. Hopefully it's still as nice and well run as when I was there and you should have a wonderful time
I am glad to hear from someone who stayed there. I cnat wait. Thanks Stella

stella

Post by stella » Wed Mar 14, 2001 12:34 am

irene (Mar 13, 2001 01:34 p.m.):
I am glad to hear from someone who stayed there. I cant wait. Thanks Stella

MissyM29

Post by MissyM29 » Wed Mar 14, 2001 1:55 am

We are staying at the Holiday Inn in May (all inclusive) Anxious to hear more about the resort!

Pam

Post by Pam » Fri Mar 16, 2001 2:36 am

We stayed at the HI in April 98. This was our first visit to PV so we did the all inclusive for the convenience. The hotel was nice and clean and the pool area was great. I would recommend it and did consider booking it again myself this year as we are headed back to PV in June. As for the food it was ok. Breakfast was nice and the lunch time fare was good as well but the evening dinners were not nice at all. If you haven't already booked I would avoid the all inclusive as PV has a multitude of excellent restaurants. Enjoy!