info on royal decameron

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

noble_savage_28m
info on royal decameron

Post by noble_savage_28m » Thu Mar 15, 2001 2:08 pm

Hi all,
while searching the net for info on the royal decameron complex in nuevo vallarta, I came across a nicely done website. It had lots of insight, and gave lots of what to
expect while staying there. I hope it may be of some use to some one.Here it is.........http://members.home.net/ourvacations/

take care

krackerjack

Re:info on royal decameron

Post by krackerjack » Fri Mar 16, 2001 8:12 pm

I went the web page and saw the great pictures of the resort that you stayed at. You stated that you had pictures of the Royal. Could you please e-mail me those pictures. I will also e-mail you. We are planning on going May 11. We have to book next week to get the great deal. We fly out of St. Louis, MO and the All Inclusive deal with air is only $745.00 per person. Thanks, Jack.

noble_savage_28m

Post by noble_savage_28m » Sat Mar 17, 2001 12:19 pm

Krackerjack,

this was not my website, but only one that I found. I havent been to the resort yet, but will be there in a couple of weeks.

anytra_e

Post by anytra_e » Sat Mar 24, 2001 3:41 pm

i tried to get to the website above and it wouldn't work?if anyone knows why please contact me via email anytra_e@excite.com.i will be staying at the royal decameron and would like a bit of info.
thank you