La Jolla di Mismayola Hotel

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Chris / Doug
La Jolla di Mismayola Hotel

Post by Chris / Doug » Sun Mar 18, 2001 4:31 am

Hi
Does anyone have any suggestions/comments about the Hotel? We will be going to Pv in 2 weeks for the 1st time. Would love any suggestions of places to go and things to do......

Thanks!!!!!

stevie

Re:La Jolla di Mismayola Hotel

Post by stevie » Tue Mar 20, 2001 5:33 pm

The resort was fabulous. My wife and I had an excellent time. The beach was a little crowded at times, so we moved to the pool. Also, you absolutely must try the bacon there!

Mr. Nicks

Post by Mr. Nicks » Tue Mar 27, 2001 2:45 pm

The resort was fabulous! My kids loved it, there were so many activities and water sports that we had plenty of time to relax by the pool. Anyway, you should check out the Rythyms of the Night boat tour it was great. Also, they have great bacon at a market near the hotel. Have a great trip!!

dpost

Post by dpost » Tue Mar 27, 2001 8:24 pm

Where is the market that has great bacon? Is it across the road near the bus stop?

Mr. Nicks (Mar 27, 2001 08:45 a.m.):
The resort was fabulous! My kids loved it, there were so many activities and water sports that we had plenty of time to relax by the pool. Anyway, you should check out the Rythyms of the Night boat tour it was great. Also, they have great bacon at a market near the hotel. Have a great trip!!

Alain

Post by Alain » Wed Mar 28, 2001 8:53 pm

Hola!
Very nice Hotel, with a beautiful beach... but for your first time In Puerto Vallarta , i would suggest another hotel , La Jolla is a bit far from downtown who is gorgeous! Take a look to the BlueBay Getaway careful: not the blue bay club(conchas chinas)worth a try..
have fun In Puerto Vallarta it's a beautiful city
p.s. dont forget to bring your running shoes.. it's tough to walk in PV