playa de oro

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

mike
playa de oro

Post by mike » Wed Mar 21, 2001 3:31 am

me and some freind are comming to PV on March 28th for spring break. what is there to do at night and how is the vista club playa de oro?

Terri

Re:playa de oro

Post by Terri » Wed Mar 21, 2001 6:19 pm

Hi Mike. We just returned from Vista Club Playa De Oro (March 2-16/01). We had a great time. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were large and maid did great job cleaning. There are 3 restaurants on site - bound to find something to eat at one of them. Hamburgers and fries are served at lunch or try the buffet by the pool. Nightly entertainment is available at the Factory Club. The bar staff always remembered what we drank - don't know how they kept track of everyone. You can buy souvenirs off the vendors on the beach or at one of the nearby stores. Email me if you have any other questions.

darren
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by darren » Fri Mar 23, 2001 2:09 pm

Mike,

Let us know all the places to go and things to do. My wife and I travel on the 17 April for 2 weeks in the playa de oro.

Enjoy yourselves. 8-)

sirena_pam
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sirena_pam » Tue Apr 03, 2001 5:33 am

Darren (Mar 23, 2001 08:10 a.m.):
Mike,
Let us know all the places to go and things to do. My wife and I travel on the 17 April for 2 weeks in the playa de oro.
Enjoy yourselves. 8-)
Darren,
this is my first day back home after being 1 week in Playa de Oro. There is a lot of things to do in PV during day and night. You can take a cruise only for 40 dolars that includes breakfast, open bar and lunch, visit to a cascade with an optional horse riding, snorkeling and much fun over the boat ("Dat Off" is the name of the cruise I took). The Marina Vallarta is the place where all the boats start their cruise and is one block from the Hotel.
Also, the people of the staff in the hotel "invite" all the people who want to go every night and the pay you the taxi to the disco and you pay the cover. Very recommended places to dance: Cristine (just two blocks away frome the hotel), Señor Frogs (with live music one hour per night). Any questios just write me : sirena_pam@yahoo.com