Buenaventura?

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

jeffconnie
Buenaventura?

Post by jeffconnie » Thu Mar 22, 2001 6:37 pm

Hi all...playing a stay at the Buenaventura Hotel & Resort in May...anyone familiar with this one? Close enough to the water?

Alain

Re:Buenaventura?

Post by Alain » Wed Mar 28, 2001 8:32 pm

Hi JeffConnie,
well you can't be close than that, that hotel is on the beach... as a bonus you are at 3-4 minutes walking from downtown. It's a nice hotel not new but clean. Enjoy your trip In Puerto Vallarta

KIm

Post by KIm » Sun Apr 29, 2001 12:42 am

I stayed at this hotel several years ago and since then stayed at the Holiday Inn. IT did't look that great from the street but inside was quite nice and rooms were spacious-3 of us went.
Samll restaurant but only steps away from downtown and several great places to eat-La scala was super and just a block away. Beach here is not great-pebbly but up towards the hotel zone the beaches get nicer. NIce pool here-small but nice and everything was very clean and staff super nice. Have fun-I would atay here again if given the chance.

Terry

Post by Terry » Sun May 06, 2001 7:26 pm

My wife and I stayed at the Buenaventura for 1 wk. last Apr. Very nice hotel, right on the beach and within walking distance to downtown. Go for it!