advice??

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

jk
advice??

Post by jk » Fri Apr 06, 2001 6:35 pm

My wife and I are traveling to puerto vallarta and are trying to book a hotel, the problem is that there is so many!!! we have one that sounds great on there web site, its called "Emperador" and if anyone knows about it or has stayed there I would to hear your advice.
thanks

Amigo

Re:advice?? -- Las Palmas by Omega Resorts

Post by Amigo » Mon Apr 09, 2001 12:39 am

Good Day,
Just returned from wonderful Puerto Vallarta with my family. I would definitely recommend Las Palmas by Omega Resorts:

- Great location (10 min bus ride to downtown)
- Beautiful Beach
- Staff are the friendliest I have come across in my travels.
- Great food and entertainment
- If you get their all inclusive option you can use it at their other three resorts in PV (great if you plan to shop/ do some sightseeing etc.). I would be happy to give you more details.
P

carol
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re:advice??

Post by carol » Mon Apr 09, 2001 1:34 am

we have an awesome place we stay at, we went oct 99 and are going agian at the end of the month called vista del sol. it is a privatly owned condo building,i found it on the internet(i have no idea where,ive never had it come up agian in searches) 2 bed 2 bath ,450 for 2 people saturday to saturday. it is right on the los mertos beach in the middle of old town,walking distance to all the places to eat and shop,let me know if you want some info on it,i wouldnt be going back if it wasnt a great price and location. i dont like aii incusive deals cuz .....why eat in your hotel the whole time,the town has great, inexpensive places to eat.anyway let me know if you want some info....

frosty

Re:advice??

Post by frosty » Tue Apr 10, 2001 3:56 pm

Try www.vrbo.com, have found a great condo thru that site and are going back this May. Located in the LosMertos area which is so close to everything.We prefer not to stay in the tourist areas but more in the old part of town. Good luck and have fun