qualton

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

fabiela
qualton

Post by fabiela » Sat Apr 21, 2001 11:08 pm

Vay a estar en PV en breve, la conozco, pero no conozco el hotel Qualton ni la playa (zona hotelera Norte) donde se encuentra, si sben halgo del Hotel o de la playa, gracias por compartirlo conmigo.
FABIELA

Guera

Re:qualton

Post by Guera » Tue Apr 24, 2001 7:09 pm

The Qualton Hotel is in the Hotel Zone, walking distance to shopping center, an all-inclusive 5 star(??) hotel with full spa and gym, good shows at night, many activities available, full activities staff. Close to Christine Disco (better on open bar nights and weekends), 10 min. to downtown by bus or taxi. Beach OK not great, you should have a nice time.
Que diviertes tu estancia.

__Chrissy

Re:qualton

Post by __Chrissy » Sat Apr 28, 2001 10:39 pm

We just got back from the Qualton, hours in fact. We enjoyed our stay there. I feel the price we paid was very fair to the resort. We have 2 little girls and they enjoyed the pool. We felt the food and service was good and staff friendly. We liked the location. The view from our room was just beautiful. Juan from the front desk even took us on a personal tour. When we asked how much he said up to us, we gave him 200 pesos. We knew he would of accepted anthing but we liked him and he was a great tour guide! I would go back for the same price we paid. If you are up to spending more Fiesta Americana (right next to Qualton) is very very nice. All depends what your budget is. If you need additional questions answered, I will try and help you!