Premeire Hotel?? Live Music?

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

KIWI
Premeire Hotel?? Live Music?

Post by KIWI » Sun Apr 22, 2001 5:25 pm

Going to PV in 5days,How is The Premeire Hotel ?? and I heard there was blues/jazz live music around PV can anyone help me out there??We are musicians and LOVE live music.
Thanks

THE PA GIRL

Re:Premeire Hotel?? Live Music?

Post by THE PA GIRL » Mon Apr 23, 2001 4:29 pm

Kiwi,

Sorry, I cannot offer any info on the Premier Hotel but would love to hear from you after your visit as we have booked the hotel in November.
What attracted you to this hotel?
Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Ross

Post by Ross » Mon Apr 23, 2001 11:07 pm

Hi-I saw your posted message. We are going in October but have not booked hotel as yet so any thoughts you have after your trip would be great.
Thanks
Ross

Guera

Post by Guera » Tue Apr 24, 2001 6:45 pm

KIWI (Apr 22, 2001 12:25 p.m.):
Going to PV in 5days,How is The Premeire Hotel ?? and I heard there was blues/jazz live music around PV can anyone help me out there??We are musicians and LOVE live music.
Thanks
The Premiere Hotel is nice. Right at the entrance to town, close to everything. Not much of a beach but good restaurants around and close to all night life.
Live blues/jazz music? Yes, at Dolce Vita upstairs along the Malecon, Club Roxy, across the bridge in Olas Altas, close to Senor Frogs and a few other places that aren't coming to mind at the moment but ask once you arrive, your tour rep should know.
Have fun, it is a wonderful place, experience all there is, it is worth it!

kiwi

Re:Premeire Hotel?? Live Music? Thanks

Post by kiwi » Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:34 am

Thanks for the info,cannot wait!
As they say in Nova Scotia
See ya ,out and about !