Club Marival or the Melia Puerto Vallarta???

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Dina
Club Marival or the Melia Puerto Vallarta???

Post by Dina » Sat Apr 28, 2001 5:58 pm

HELP!!! I'm getting so much differing info on the all-inclusives and I think I've narrowed my search down to the Melia or Club Marival. Can anyone help with a recommendation???

Sunny

Re:Club Marival or the Melia Puerto Vallarta???

Post by Sunny » Sun May 06, 2001 2:52 am

We just spent a fun filled week at the Grand Marival(the newest part of Club Marival if you book through Signature Tours). I highly recommend it. It is a twenty minute bus ride into town but that is pretty fun too! There is alot to do at the hotel and alot of places to eat. We have stayed there twice and liked it both times.The resort is very clean and all of the staff are very friendly.

bsimpson
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by bsimpson » Wed May 09, 2001 10:23 pm

Just returned from the Marival at the end of April. Fantastic facilities, activities, dining, etc. Have attached a 6-page "review"; maybe it will help you decide. Also have some photos depending on your bandwidth.

bsimpson
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by bsimpson » Wed May 09, 2001 10:26 pm

Just returned from the Marival at the end of April. Fantastic facilities, activities, dining, etc. Have attached a 6-page "review"; maybe it will help you decide. Also have some photos depending on your bandwidth.