CLUB VIVA VALLARTA

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

KAREN
CLUB VIVA VALLARTA

Post by KAREN » Tue May 08, 2001 6:08 pm

HAS ANYONE STAYED AT THE CLUB VIVA VALLARTA? IT IS AN ALL INCLUSIVE. HOW IS THE WEATHER NOW. WILL BE GOING THERE IN 2 WEEKS (MAY 23) FOR A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE..ANYWHERE WE SHOULD PLAN ON GOING TO?? ANYWORDS OF WISDOM OF THINGS TO AVOID?? THANKS

jb

Re:CLUB VIVA VALLARTA

Post by jb » Tue May 29, 2001 9:07 pm

Wish I had found this site earlier. I am a club member and could have given you some general information about the club and even some contacts at the club itself. I have never been at this particular club, however. I will be going for the first time in one month and am curious how you liked it and if there is anything you could tell me about PV or the club itself that might be helpful. Thanks, Jack

Jennybean

For JB

Post by Jennybean » Tue May 29, 2001 10:06 pm

Here is the information listed in the Signature Vacations book on the Club Viva Vallarta, which only just recently opened, so info was scarce for a while:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A completely new resort concept for the Vallarta area. Club Viva Vallarta features a rich jungle backdrop and secluded coves rather than a broad sweep of beach. Excellent choice for someone looking for complete seclusion in a large, self-contained resort.

Beachfront, south of Punta Mita
50 minutes from Puerto Vallarta
40 minutes from the airport
FACILITIES:

355 rooms in seven 3-storey building
2 swimming pools (including adults only pool with Jacuzzi
2 lit tennis courts
Watersports
Fitness Centre with jacuzzi, sauna & steam room
Convenience shop
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT:

Main buffet restaurant
2 à la carte restaurants: “Viva Mexico”, Mexican cuisine & “Portofino”, fish & seafood cuisine (dinner only, reservations required, limited visits may apply, dress code in effect)
3 bars
Disco
Mexican bar
FOR KIDS:

Kids 4-12 enjoy supervised children’s activities daily from 9:30am-5:30pm offering sports, drawing, games and tournaments
Kid’s pool area
Playground
Babysitting service available at extra charge
ACCOMMODATION:

Air-conditioned Hotel Room with 2 queen beds
Satellite TV
Bathroom with tub & shower, hairdryer
Balcony
Mini-fridge
Safe available in rooms
Garden of poolview
Superior rooms have ocean view
Max occ 4
INCLUDED FEATURES:

3 meals daily plus snacks
All drinks (beer, domestic & wine with dinner)
Sailing, windsurfing, canoes, snorkelling (all with group instruction)
Tennis with group instruction
Use of bicycles, kayaks
Fitness centre
Archery
Daily activities
Nightly live entertainment