I need some help guys

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

sandra
PV Fan
PV Fan
I need some help guys

Post by sandra » Mon May 28, 2001 8:47 pm

Hi, I live and work in Puerto Vallarta and I was wondering, would you american and canadian people like to have some spanish classes. I intend to start a bussiness giving private spanish classes. Wish me luck.

Jennybean

Re:I need some help guys

Post by Jennybean » Tue May 29, 2001 4:43 pm

Would I ever!!!

Best of luck with your business, please e-mail me direct with details on classes, pricing, etc. as I am VERY interested.

Padre

Post by Padre » Wed May 30, 2001 2:18 pm

friendlygirl (May 28, 2001 03:47 p.m.):
Hi, I live and work in Puerto Vallarta and I was wondering, would you american and canadian people like to have some spanish classes. I intend to start a bussiness giving private spanish classes. Wish me luck.
Hey there friendlygirl, would be interesred in spanish classes. I am going to be there a month and would like to learn more of the lingo. Please let me know how much and the dates

Karen

Post by Karen » Wed May 30, 2001 3:47 pm

friendlygirl (May 28, 2001 03:47 p.m.):
Sounds like a fine idea. Although,I would feel better in a small group.