JUST RETURNED FROM THE CROWN PARADISE!

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Max
JUST RETURNED FROM THE CROWN PARADISE!

Post by Max » Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:34 pm

We have just returned from PV and it is now my turn to repay the favor and supply you with any questions you might have in regard to the Crown Paradise or general questions about PV. If I can help anyone out, feel free to e-mail me.

Deb

Re:JUST RETURNED FROM THE CROWN PARADISE!

Post by Deb » Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:44 pm

We are looking at going to Crown Paradise late Novemeber early December 02 with our 18 year old son. I was told we could also use the property next door. Is this some place you would recommend. My sister just got back from PV and stayed at RUI for 2 weeks. She said they prefer Crown Paradise. What is your view point on this resort?

Thanks, Deb

dunnit52
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by dunnit52 » Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:12 pm

Max, would love to hear your views on this resort. Please feel free to email me. thanks, don

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by luvthis » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:15 pm

Hi Max,
We just returned from the Crown, as well. What were your impressions. If you remember, we e-mailed each other prior to your departure & now we're both back.
Best,
Jean

Max

Post by Max » Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:28 pm

Hi! Check your e-mail for my response to your response to my response!!!

Lambchop

Post by Lambchop » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:52 pm

Deb (Sep 30, 2002 11:44 a.m.):
We are looking at going to Crown Paradise late Novemeber early December 02 with our 18 year old son. I was told we could also use the property next door. Is this some place you would recommend. My sister just got back from PV and stayed at RUI for 2 weeks. She said they prefer Crown Paradise. What is your view point on this resort?

Thanks, Deb

Lambchop

Post by Lambchop » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:58 pm

Deb (Sep 30, 2002 11:44 a.m.):

Thanks, Deb

My Husband and I have been to the Crown Paradise on 4 occasions. We are scheduled o return on November 17th of thisyear. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone. Andreas, the Bartender makes the "Best" Mexican Snowball drinks and each time we visit my husband and I join he and his wife for dinner. The staff is absolutely wonderful. Marianna (at the front desk) is absolutely the most efficient gal around. Danny, one of the bellmen is a real hoot. The food is great and there is never a lack. The accomodations are fantastic. We have gotten to know just about all of the staff and they certainly go out of their way to make your vacation the best ever. The greatest thing about this resort is the wonderful people that you meet at the bar or in the pool. On our first trip we met a couple of England and they had never to the USA. We encouraged them to come to Chicago to visit with us and they took us up on our offer. They stayed at our home for a week, and we are shortly going to visit them in England. You will not be sorry if you stay at the Crown. Have fun.