Crown Paradise & Vendor Huts on the beach

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Crown Paradise & Vendor Huts on the beach

Post by luvthis » Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:33 pm

A question was asked about the huts just up the beach from the Crown Paradise. They ARE still intact since Hurricane Kenna. We just returned from our 5th visit at the Crown on October 5. I swear most of the stuff in those huts are the same as when we were there the 1st time 6 years ago. Also, many of the same vendors are there. Bob & I completely enjoyed our stay. The food even seemed better this year than last. Check out the Ibiza Restaurant next door at the Playa de Oro during your visit. It is a very nice new restaurant, built since Hurricane Kenna. To anyone considering a visit to Puerto Vallarta, the Crown Paradise is the place to stay. The resort is great & so are the people working there. That's why you see so many "repeaters". Also, to the person asking about healthy fruit & drinks...you can even get room service delivered with fresh fruit plates & juice. Not to worry! You can eat "healthy" or you can eat "piggy". The choice is there for everyone's taste. Best, --Jean & Bob

robby1

Re:Crown Paradise & Vendor Huts on the beach

Post by robby1 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:27 pm

Thanks

Yeah I know most of the stuff never seems to change ...just like to walk down and take a break from the beach once in a while.