Returning for 7th visit to Golden Crown Paradise (take 2)

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Returning for 7th visit to Golden Crown Paradise (take 2)

Post by luvthis » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:51 pm

:roll: Oops! Sorry to the moderator...is it still you Mogen? I posted this in the wrong iplace. Phoey. Been off this board for a couple of years. Anyway...

Does anyone know who the current Public Relations Manager is for the Golden Crown Paradise? We will be returning for our 7th visit and we would like to connect in advance with that person. The last time we were there (9/2004) it was Paula Castro. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also, is Aldo and/or Danny Boy still there? We are looking forward to our return, as we will celebrate our 36th anniversary a bit early this year. --Bob & Jean, Racine, Wisconsin

tojol57

My response

Post by tojol57 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:59 pm

viewtopic.php?t=9396&highlight=

Hey there Jean and Bob.... there are now 5 moderators and one Admin... Mogens is the Admin of the sighte and Charlieb, Palapa Gal, Margarita Man 2, winterpegman, and myself are the moderators....

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re: My response

Post by luvthis » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:08 pm

tojol57 wrote:viewtopic.php?t=9396&highlight=

Hey there Jean and Bob.... there are now 5 moderators and one Admin... Mogens is the Admin of the sighte and Charlieb, Palapa Gal, Margarita Man 2, winterpegman, and myself are the moderators....
8) Thanks Tom & Lori. You've moved up in the world! I've got a lot of reading to catch up on before we leave the end of this month. Any way of fixing my double posting? I promise to be better. --Jean

tojol57

Re: My response

Post by tojol57 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:50 pm

luvthis wrote:
tojol57 wrote:viewtopic.php?t=9396&highlight=

8) Thanks Tom & Lori. You've moved up in the world! I've got a lot of reading to catch up on before we leave the end of this month. Any way of fixing my double posting? I promise to be better. --Jean
yes so you best behave yourself too... because some of the moderators can be quite :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: that is for sure...

just teasing....