Back in Canada again

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:20 am

Think I might have done that quote thing wrong....I was trying to quote Ellen. Sorry about that.

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:23 am

I mean Joyce.....Okay, obviously I should go to sleep. I must be too distraught after watching the football game and having to drive home from Winnipeg.

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:12 pm

DELETED

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Re: Visiting

Post by ellen » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:55 pm

Jennybean wrote:Deb and I will come together, how's that? We can urge each other up the hill. Or talk each other into a taxi, either way. :lol:

Glad you could come to the party on the 30th. We were happy to have you there. Next year we'll all go for lunch.
You're on!

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:56 pm

mexibeach wrote:WOW! Can't believe you are back (to this cold) already! That went by quickly. Tell me - did the 4 wks in PV feel like one week? Because our week away felt like a day... and now I'm having the PV withdrawls!

8)
It didn't exactly feel like 1 week but it sure went by fast. I can't believe we didn't get together while you were there.

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:00 am

JROJEFF wrote:Ellen ,It's nice to hear about your time in paradise and also to be able to see the pics from the meet up, looks and sounds like you had a great time again. SR. Fox was a great person to meet last time I was there, I hope to meet the rest of the group in Feb. Did you get a chance to eat at one of our favorite taco/burrito places across from the old molina de agua(tacos mucina ?) I hope thats it?- jeff
Hi Jeff. Sorry to say but Tacos Muciño is no more. I asked a man sitting on the sidewalk outside of it if it was gone or just closed until high season and he said it was gone and "no pagó la renta".

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:19 pm

DELETED

tandr2
PV Master
PV Master

Post by tandr2 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:03 pm

just a question - what does "lo siento" mean?

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 pm

tandr2 wrote:just a question - what does "lo siento" mean?
"I'm sorry". Literally it means "I feel it" but colloquially is used to say "I'm sorry".

tandr2
PV Master
PV Master

Post by tandr2 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:40 pm

Thanks Ellen! I had seen it and did the online translation but it didn't seem right.

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:40 pm

thanks for sharing ellen. Looking forward to getting together with you and joyce in jan. :D

sonofdob
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by sonofdob » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:58 pm

JROJEFF wrote:Ellen ,It's nice to hear about your time in paradise and also to be able to see the pics from the meet up...
Ellen, nice, and I must say busy, report...but these pictures JROJEFF speaks of ? I did not see any pics ? sonofdob

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:02 am

sonofdob wrote:
JROJEFF wrote:Ellen ,It's nice to hear about your time in paradise and also to be able to see the pics from the meet up...
Ellen, nice, and I must say busy, report...but these pictures JROJEFF speaks of ? I did not see any pics ? sonofdob
You would have to go to the Vallarta Scene forum, very similar to this one, and click on the photos section. Sarah takes pictures at every meet-up on Saturday evenings and posts them within a few days.