Returning for 7th visit to the Golden Crown Paradise

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Returning for 7th visit to the Golden Crown Paradise

Post by luvthis » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:42 pm

:?: Does anyone know who the current Public Relations Manager is for the Golden Crown Paradise? We will be returning for our 7th visit and we would like to connect in advance with that person. The last time we were there (in September 2004) it was Paula Castro. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also is Aldo and/or Danny Boy still there? We are looking forward to our return, as we will be celebrating an early 36th wedding anniversary. --Bob & Jean, Racine, Wisconsin

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:48 pm

DELETED

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:50 pm

Hey there Bob and Jean... how are things in Wisconsin... As far as i know Aldo is still there but in a different capacity because he now has carpal tunnel in his wrists, his knees are still hurting some... etc... and yes our precious Danny is still there as well...

the new guest relations manager is Dania Cerda... if you need her e-mail address just drop me an e-mail and i can get you in conctact with her... i don't know if you knew, but we have gone thru three GRM's since Paula Castro. YIKES... that is such a stressful position for some of these young ladies to be put in... But Dania is doing an excellent job. Also, You knew that Nacho the GM now run both resorts... they have switched up the staff pretty good to make both resorts so much better that is for sure....

Have a great time... we are hoping to be down for our 11th trip in October, then our 12th in February for the invasion party, and then a family trip back down in June... so we have some big plans in the works ...

take care have a great trip...

Tom and Lorrie... aka Mr and Mrs Crown

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by luvthis » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:03 pm

tojol57 wrote:Hey there Bob and Jean... how are things in Wisconsin... As far as i know Aldo is still there but in a different capacity because he now has carpal tunnel in his wrists, his knees are still hurting some... etc... and yes our precious Danny is still there as well...

the new guest relations manager is Dania Cerda... if you need her e-mail address just drop me an e-mail and i can get you in conctact with her... i don't know if you knew, but we have gone thru three GRM's since Paula Castro. YIKES... that is such a stressful position for some of these young ladies to be put in... But Dania is doing an excellent job. Also, You knew that Nacho the GM now run both resorts... they have switched up the staff pretty good to make both resorts so much better that is for sure....

Have a great time... we are hoping to be down for our 11th trip in October, then our 12th in February for the invasion party, and then a family trip back down in June... so we have some big plans in the works ...

take care have a great trip...

Tom and Lorrie... aka Mr and Mrs Crown
:

:D Wow! I remember corresponding with both of you two years ago! I'm sorry to hear about Aldo's problems. He is a killer bartender and a great guy! Hopefully, they are utilizing him in a positive way. It will be great to see Danny Boy again. It seems like we have been away from the Golden Crown way too long. I would appreciate Dania's e-mail address. You can send it to jean@eumchurch.com AND jnb4evr@wi.rr.com My work e-mail is down right now so if you respond to both I'll be sure to get it by no later than tonight when I get home. Thank you so much. I had heard that Nacho was running both resorts. We never did get to catch up with him during our 6th visit. At that time, the swim up pool at the then "Playa de Ora" was about a month from being completed. Any other quick updates you think would be helpful for Bob & I know about before we arrive? If so, you can include them in the e-mail you send with Dania's e-mail address. Thanks Mr. & Mrs. Crown Paradise (Tom & Lori). Last time we were there Aldo & Bob & I chit-chatted about you two. Aldo loves you, as does Danny Boy. Sure wish we could connect up sometime but I always book when a price pops up that we can afford. We missed going last fall due to situations beyond our control. We're excited to go back, though. Best again, --Jean & Bob

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:28 pm

Hey there Jean... check your home account as i sent you a bunch of information for you and Bob as well as Dania's e-mail address...

have a great time, i know you and Bob will too. Enjoy... good to see you back on the bulletin board. don't forget to post a trip report when you get back...

Tom and Lorrie