I think I have a addiction -pv

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:09 pm

DELETED

beachluvr
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by beachluvr » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:08 am

or the mojitos @ mariachi loco

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:46 am

I just wan't to get off that plane ,feel the heat ,drive thru town in the taxi ,get to the hotel ,get a drink ,say hi ,check out my room and then sit back for a minute having that drink and saying finally, I made it-then its on :lol:

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:11 am

i hear you there JRO... that is what is going to happen when we hit the GCP... see how many bellmen fight over Mr and Mrs Crown's luggage, check in with Raphael or Raul, stop in and see Ricardo, the around the corner to Myrna's office... and then up to the suite... over look the area.. grab a beer out of the fridge.. and then head down and see what the poor people are doing that day... LOL.... and then the gloves come off... it is PARTY TIME...

Saturday the 9th - Madison South with JR's meet up group
Sunday the 10th - our little meet up group at Burros Bar at 530
Monday the 11th catch up with our friends from KC
tuesday the 12th, you get into town
Wednesday the 13th - unknown at this point and time
Thursday the 14th - Valentine's, best get something set for Mrs Crown huh
Friday the 15th - Return guest night at the GCP... i am sure we will be hosting
Saturday the 16th - one week down and one week to go
Sunday the 17th have to check Mrs Crown's calendar

oh did i mention any time during this time we will be Andale's partying with JRO, Bella Luna, Fred and Sandy, David and Ellen, Joyce and Fred, and all the rest of the Crazies that hang out with King David and Erik... and don't forget our favorite girlfriend at Andale's too... "ALICE!!" who the *&^% is Alice.... HA HA HA HA

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:13 pm

Wed. Feb. 13th is the day we are going to Sayulita and Bucerias with Fred, Sandy, Jeff and anyone else that wants to join us. Should be a fun day!

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:35 pm

That is a trip that I have been looking forward too for many years ,just never made it, hopefully we won't close andales down on tuesday and feel like poop in the morning ***-(

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:10 am

I may get to talk fred and tom into going on a zip line tour during your stay, I heard fred wants to try it also ,lorrie if you go maybe sandy will ,I think I read she is scared.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:59 am

we can always send the women to Andale's and wait for us... LOL ha ha ha party party.... it is time to get the dancing shoes on... and get things rocking people... WAKE UP.... WAKEY WAKEY>... ha ha ah

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:26 pm

tom ,how are you feeling today ,sounds like you finally got a chance to unwind after that tough week at work -good for you

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Can't wait to put my dancing shoes on!! After breaking an ankle last January my feet are ready to start moving. Looks like its still a little cool in PV but nothing like it is here in Manitoba!!

bajablonde
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by bajablonde » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:10 pm

I'm glad to know we're doing it right on our very first visit to PV! Had initially planned to just book one week, but the hubby said, "Hey, if we're going down for one, might as well make it TWO and experience as much as possible!" Sounds like his suggestion was right on the mark!

We'll head down mid-August, and yes, we know it's rainy season but we simply do not care. We're still expecting a paradise (albeit, a hot, humid one - but hey, we're used to Texas summers so we'll survive) and are fully prepared to fall in love with PV. We've been visiting Los Cabos and Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa regularly over the past several years, and are happily eager to expand our horizons.

Very nice board you folks have here, by the way! :)

Winnipeg gal 1
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Winnipeg gal 1 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Welcome to the board.I'm sure your going to love PV as much as all the rest of us. :)

grammalil
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by grammalil » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:13 pm

The cameras and these posts are helping me get thru until I get there. I would much rather have my toes in the sand at Burro's than here in the snow..... :lol:

Mandater40
PV Fan
PV Fan

PV Addiction

Post by Mandater40 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:13 pm

16 days to go and it all I think about!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:59 am

bajablonde... welcome to the board and CONGRATS on taking two weeks in our quaint little city... you will love Vallarta... and the people of this city is her greatest asset... you will not find a more loving and caring community.... enjoy... and again... welcome....