Nuevo Vallarta

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

BUFFETT 06
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Nuevo Vallarta

Post by BUFFETT 06 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:23 am

can somebody please tell me where Nuevo Vallarta is? I actually need to find Paradise Village in that area. I am staying at the Emperador, which I believe is in the Romantic Zone, so where is this place and how would I get their from the Emperador? I really do appreciate anyone that can help me out with this.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:33 pm

Nuevo Vallarta is about 30-45 minutes NORTH of Puerto Vallara... and Paradise Village is on the south end of that stretch of beach that starts there and goes up past Bucerias.... If you can find a map that shows Bucerias, Los Flamingos Golf Course, Rui Jalisco area... then you will find Paradise Village... if i remember correctly the resorts ran like this... Paradise Village, the occidental, hotel sierra (changed names)... then all the new development to Bucerias.... hope that helps you... i will see if i can find a map link for you... you could always check one of the travel company maps... funjet, mltvacations, apple vacations... as they sell alot of packages there....

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:21 pm

And for how to get there, a bus is about $1.00USD and runs about every 15-20 minutes through the hotel zone. I think you can catch it by Gigante market. They don't stop at all the same stops as the local busses, so maybe catch a local and tell the driver you need to transfer. A cab, I think, is about 20.00.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:51 pm

Actually i think if you go to the bus stop at Wal-Mart they will get you on the right bus to Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias, etc... and Davilin is right, it is like $10 pesos per person for the trip... cheap... cheap....

good luck..

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:13 am

That is correct catch a local bus that says WalMart on it and take it to the bus stop at WalMart. Then catch the bus marked Nuevo Vallarta and the bus will stop at the mall right next to Paradise Village. or grab a cab from downtown and you will get there in about 15 minuts for about $16

BUFFETT 06
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by BUFFETT 06 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:56 pm

thank you all for the replies. 5..five..cinco days until i'm south bound.