Happy B-Day

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

MS1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Happy B-Day

Post by MS1 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:30 am

I have a question...

My birthday is on May 14th. What venue holds the most fun for a birthday celebration.

I.E. Some restaurants sing your name in a birthday song for you while serving you cake.

8)-)

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:02 pm

act surprised, but have your wife, GF, significant other take you to Pipi's and have them tell the waiters etc it is you birthday.... that is all i can say...

for we have a little game when we got to PiPi's, the first person to get up from the table to use the restroom... it is THEIR birthday, and we get the staff in on it... and then let the fun and mayhem begin...

have a great time...

sjl330
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by sjl330 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Tom, that sounds like so much fun. I'm going to do that for my granddaughter when we come down. She'll love/hate it and of course, I'll be snapping away!!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:53 pm

sjl330 wrote:Tom, that sounds like so much fun. I'm going to do that for my granddaughter when we come down. She'll love/hate it and of course, I'll be snapping away!!
Oh Sandy you should see some of the pictures we have from pulling this on Blane from Lee Summit.... his wife Susan and I pulled this off like never before... and it was hilarious on what happened that night... there are days i think Blane is still mad at us... One of our last trips down there with Jim and Kathy, Candace, Jimmy, etc... we told Jimmy and Kathy all about it.... so they went down to Pipi's and dad (Jim) got up from the table to the restroom and the rest is history... They came back with these pictures and hysterical story...

I have been known to pull this off at the GCP too... especially up in Paradise with Poly... I tell Maria or Poly that So n So at that table is celebrating their birthday but didn't want to bother the resort with anything specical... and it is not their birthday and the fun begins again... gotta love it....

have a good one