I miss PV so bad....

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Youarethere
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
I miss PV so bad....

Post by Youarethere » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:43 am

I could just cry. I need a fix, just got to have one. Why oh why do I have to live so far away. If I only could click my heels and say there's no other place like paradise, poof and be there. :cry: :cry: :cry:

sandib
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by sandib » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:32 am

Oh my, it has happened to another! The PV addiction is settling in, that is why you are experiencing these symptoms. The only cure is to pack your bags and go to PV as soon as possible! I too have the PV addiction. You will experience these symptoms (sadness, longing for sunsets, gazing at this website for hours and loosing all track of time, etc.) several time a year. I too have recently "fallen off the wagon" and now must go to PV for a week, how sad (NOT!). Good luck, and get to PV as soon as you can. The sooner the better! You have lots of support on this bb, we will all be here for you~ lol

Youarethere
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Hey Sandib

Post by Youarethere » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:38 am

Even though I've been to PV 8 times plus & was able to stay for 3 weeks at a time the feeling never goes away. Sometimes it's worse then others. I've been thinking about it more than the norm the past month and like you said, the only cure would be to get there asap before I can't function.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Missing PV

Post by smitty » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:16 pm

PV is our happy place ! :D

Take me away and the smile leaves my face . :cry:

Answer my prayers dear Lord ,

Till then we read Mogens board .

Sorry , too much Image :)

welovepv
PV Master
PV Master

Post by welovepv » Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:25 pm

It's good to have goals!!
[sun]

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Re: I miss PV so bad....

Post by chuck » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:22 am

Youarethere wrote:I could just cry. I need a fix, just got to have one. Why oh why do I have to live so far away. If I only could click my heels and say there's no other place like paradise, poof and be there. :cry: :cry: :cry:
You and everyone on this board. I'm only back less than 3 days and already I'm planning another trip. That just has to be a certifiable mental problem.

ozzy
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by ozzy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:52 pm

I miss it too and Im still here. 8V8 8V8

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:55 pm

Ozzy, I see you can't stay off this forum even where you are at now.
Hope you are having a good time. It was sure nice to meet you, your wife and your hairy friend. :shock:

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:28 pm

DELETED

margarita man 2

Post by margarita man 2 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:31 am

Connor and i went for a swim in our pool yesterday, and it reminded us totally of P.V. It was the exact same as being in P.V. Except there was no towel service, games by the pool, exotic drinks, girls in bokinis, 30 degree celcius, laughter that never ends, palm trees, a beautiful beach mere yards away, and the most important thing of all, new friends. Have a forgotton anything?

I miss my P.V.!!! Next Feb. cannot come soon enough.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:03 am

I'm just like a big baby who misses his mother......and his mother happens to be PV... I think you call that a metaphor...somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I went to school for a long time...they teached me well.

My staff think I'm nuts because I'm always talking about Mexico...I keep inviting them to come with us, but they have other priorities.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:51 pm

As we all do Ronald, we have invited many a person to come down during our two weeks in February and they just look at us like we are nuts. Granted we are nuts, crazy, whacko, ga-ga over Puerto Vallarta. And others too give us that look of oh are you two going to talk about Mexico again... well you know what, you asked us about our last vacation, and then you asked when we are going again etc... so sit there and take your medicine. :wink: :lol: 8)

Granted right now we are scheduled to come home again in Feb 2007 for the invasion... but i think there will be a mini vacation of one week sometime in October before fiscal year end in November. So i have been plotting, scheeming, working extra here and there to make it happen.... then i will have gotten my booster shot to survive until Feb 2007.... it is the booster shoots that get many of us over the hump... :wink: :lol: 8)

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:29 pm

DELETED

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:24 pm

you got that right Mexibeach... love natural tans versus the office florescent lighting that is for sure... can't wait to get that booster shot soon... soon... if i could only win the lottery, we all would be having a great time... i think we can throw a small party with $73 million in the bank don't you think.... LOL

:roll: :wink: :lol: 8)

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:42 pm

DELETED

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:29 pm

mexibeach wrote:
tojol57 wrote:i think we can throw a small party with $73 million in the bank don't you think.... LOL

:roll: :wink: :lol: 8)
You *may* be able to pull that off...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well let's keep our fingers crossed... cause if i was to win, then the ole Ozz-meister would be come an indentured servant for sure. It is amazing what money can do.... :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: Party on everybody....

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:36 pm

DELETED

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:12 pm

mexibeach wrote:
tojol57 wrote:
well let's keep our fingers crossed... cause if i was to win, then the ole Ozz-meister would be come an indentured servant for sure. It is amazing what money can do.... :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: Party on everybody....
He's due back today, ¿no?
i believe so... i am surprised he hasn't fired up his laptop from the airport to check in with us all... or as soon as the luggage hit the floor of their house... :wink: :lol: 8)

ovinpv
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by ovinpv » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:33 pm

I have 4 weeks till I am in PV. I haven't been there in 3 years.It's all I think about. In order to get my fix I check the board every day. It's like an addiction.A secret only my husband and I know about.
You all are full of great info. I feel like I know you all.
Keep on writing!! It will make my 4 week wait go by faster!
Thank
Lisa

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:11 pm

ovinpv wrote:I have 4 weeks till I am in PV. I haven't been there in 3 years.It's all I think about. In order to get my fix I check the board every day. It's like an addiction.A secret only my husband and I know about.
You all are full of great info. I feel like I know you all.
Keep on writing!! It will make my 4 week wait go by faster!
Thank
Lisa

And we do know each othere quite well too... :wink: :roll: :lol: 8) we do have a lot of fun out here, as well as spend as much time as we possibly can at the place that has become home to us... Puerto Vallarta...