Manzanillo, Colima.

All subjects that don't fit in the previous categories, including recipes, moving to PV, off the beaten path trips, cultural and non-profit and more.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Shimano Penn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Manzanillo, Colima.

Post by Shimano Penn » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Is this too far "off the beaten path" for a PV forum ? Does anyone know of a better group to learn about the place?

I'm guessing there is a bus that connects Manzanillo and PV, a cab driver in TJ told me it's 3 hours by car. Does anyone know? I can get the best deals on airfare via Volaris to PV so that seems like the best route for me even though it might make more sense to go through Guadalajara ?

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 pm

I would do the TJ to PV route, unless you plan on sightseeing in Guadalajara, it is way out of the way for Manzanillo. The main bus station is just north of the PV airport, easy to get to. The bus also stops on V. Carranza and Aguacuate on the south side. There is a lady standing right there on the corner selling tickets if it is easier for you location wise to catch the bus there rather than north by the airport. I have caught it there in the past and it is really easy.

I am looking at doing a quick trip down so I may take you up on that parking offer. :D