Senor Frogs Foam Parties..

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

pinklemonade
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Senor Frogs Foam Parties..

Post by pinklemonade » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:30 pm

I was in PV over spring break and went to the foam party at senor frogs, it was fun but I found that it brought out the creepiest people.. I couldn't believe how overly forward the guys there were.. has anyone else found this or was it just my luck?

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Foam Creeps

Post by smitty » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:33 pm

I've never been to a foam party but what you experienced doesn't sound unusual . Unfortunate that your fun was ruined by the foam pervs.

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:49 pm

Up until a couple weeks ago I didnt even know what a foam party was I had seen it advertised but from the descriptions I got it sounds pretty wild so it doesnt surprise me.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:51 pm

The whole idea sound really creepy to me, but then I'm an old geezer. I know it should be "clean" fun, but the idea of being in a large group of scantily clad, intoxicated partiers up to your neck in foam, just screams of some people taking liberties with other party goers. :roll:

welovepv
PV Master
PV Master

Post by welovepv » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:31 am

chuck wrote:The whole idea sound really creepy to me, but then I'm an old geezer. I know it should be "clean" fun, but the idea of being in a large group of scantily clad, intoxicated partiers up to your neck in foam, just screams of some people taking liberties with other party goers. :roll:
Being an ER nurse, it sounds a bit creepy to me as well (and I'm not an old geezer!)!!! I have seen too many times girls/women taken advantage of at parties (without foam)...possibly by "something" slipped into their drink. It only takes 1mg of some drugs mixed with alcohol and dropped into a drink to render you virtually helpless.

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:20 am

Being an old geezer it only takes a scantily clad girl to render me virtually helpless! oo-|

Condor :8-))

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:37 am

I too have heard of them for years, but have never had a desire to go, and I am a wild and crazy party girl, but foam parties just never sounded like something I would want to do. So, your experience just adds to my reasoning not to attend. I always thought that perhaps everyone should experience it once, but I think I've heard enough. I'll stick with the donkey.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:56 pm

condor wrote:Being an old geezer it only takes a scantily clad girl to render me virtually helpless! oo-|

ME TOOImage

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:48 pm

I've never had a desire to go either and besides, I heard the foam ruins your clothing. (If you are wearing any)
Joyce

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:31 am

Chuck: You and Condor are just terrible! Women should not be treated as objects. Chuck... 8)

(kathy made me write this. I don't really mean it. I, too get weak kneed and slobbery, and such.)

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:25 am

charlieb wrote:Chuck: You and Condor are just terrible! Women should not be treated as objects. Chuck... 8)

(kathy made me write this. I don't really mean it. I, too get weak kneed and slobbery, and such.)
Object? I worship my wife like she was a Goddess! :-)9 _O_

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:26 am

charlieb wrote:Chuck: You and Condor are just terrible! Women should not be treated as objects. Chuck... 8)

only the object of our mate's never ending appreciation and undying worship!

Joyce

margarita man 2

Post by margarita man 2 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:50 am

i think i will keep the foam in my beer.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:30 pm

Foam party on my upper lip, from the cerveza.

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Tue May 02, 2006 11:02 pm

Ohhhhhhhh, Chuck you make this SO HARD!! But I'm going to be a good little girl and not say anything to that!!! ROTFLMAO

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Tue May 02, 2006 11:06 pm

Oh HELL!!!!.......Foam party????? Did I hear someone say BEER FOAM PARTY???

WWOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed May 03, 2006 12:47 pm

the only foam party i have attended recently, was on our veranda in our suite in our jacquzzi .... now that is a "foam" party... especially with the fridge stocked full of Indio and Sol. And yes i am careful in the deep end. oh wait there is no deep end... :wink: :cry: :lol: :oops: 8) :wink: :lol: 8)

titustitans
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by titustitans » Wed May 03, 2006 7:11 pm

tojol57 wrote:the only foam party i have attended recently, was on our veranda in our suite in our jacquzzi .... now that is a "foam" party... especially with the fridge stocked full of Indio and Sol. And yes i am careful in the deep end. oh wait there is no deep end... :wink: :cry: :lol: :oops: 8) :wink: :lol: 8)
:

:lol: :lol: :lol: And that fridge is close enough so you don't even have to get out of the foam party right?

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed May 03, 2006 9:03 pm

well it is just a step out, step over, step over, and step back in... it is called the "beer two step", two forward and two back... LOL

:wink: :lol: 8)

2CanadianGurls
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

FOAM PARTY

Post by 2CanadianGurls » Mon May 15, 2006 6:22 pm

I went to a foam party at SENOR FROGS in April and had a blast. Not everyone has to go in the foam so if you are interested in watching a bunch of drunk people slip and slide in foam it's worth going just for the experience. I did however get all foamed up and my clothes did not get ruined. As for the gross people lurking in the foam...come on people I experienced pushy gross guys at every bar in Puerto Vallarta. You just have to set your boundaries. Since the cover charge during foam nights at SENOR FROGS includes your drinks I suggest if you ever put your drink down or lose sight of your drink just get another. I realize how easy it is for anyone to slip a lil something something in your drink but lets be sensible people...that can happen anywhere...with or without foam. I had a blast...but keeping in mind I met some great people that night and did get quite intoxicated. I would go back forsure though...something different. I am sure its not for everyone but I loved it!