Senor Frogs Foam Parties..

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

sexyfiremanjoey
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Re: FOAM PARTY

Post by sexyfiremanjoey » Wed May 17, 2006 2:20 am

Thanks for the info. I was curious about the foam parties. Don't senor frogs and Collage have their foam parties on Tuesday's? Which one is better to go too?

2CanadianGurls wrote:I went to a foam party at SENOR FROGS in April and had a blast. Not everyone has to go in the foam so if you are interested in watching a bunch of drunk people slip and slide in foam it's worth going just for the experience. I did however get all foamed up and my clothes did not get ruined. As for the gross people lurking in the foam...come on people I experienced pushy gross guys at every bar in Puerto Vallarta. You just have to set your boundaries. Since the cover charge during foam nights at SENOR FROGS includes your drinks I suggest if you ever put your drink down or lose sight of your drink just get another. I realize how easy it is for anyone to slip a lil something something in your drink but lets be sensible people...that can happen anywhere...with or without foam. I had a blast...but keeping in mind I met some great people that night and did get quite intoxicated. I would go back forsure though...something different. I am sure its not for everyone but I loved it!

2CanadianGurls
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: FOAM PARTY

Post by 2CanadianGurls » Wed May 17, 2006 9:33 pm

Yes the Collage and Senor Frogs have their foam party on Tuesdays. I would suggest finding out if the hotel offers a deal to either club that night. OFten the hotels provide a discount and taxi to a club each night. Somtimes its nice cause you will go with people from your hotel. On the other hand...if you are sick of seeing the same people find out where the hotel is going and go elsewear. You will have a blast at either!

VacationGod
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by VacationGod » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:04 am

The foam party o went too they filled it up way over the limit. It was pretty hard to breathe and the cherry flavord foam burned my throat. Anyone else have this problem?

welovepv
PV Master
PV Master

Post by welovepv » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:34 am

Why in the world is the foam flavored?? Like anyone would want to eat it!

Maxi
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re: Senor Frogs Foam Parties..

Post by Maxi » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:47 pm

pinklemonade wrote:I was in PV over spring break and went to the foam party at senor frogs, it was fun but I found that it brought out the creepiest people.. I couldn't believe how overly forward the guys there were.. has anyone else found this or was it just my luck?
Well I have been to Acapulco, Cancun and Puerto Vallarta and every foam party I've experienced was similar to how you are explaining it. My advice is to stay away from these foam parties if you are over 19 years old. Foam parties attracts pervits LOL (no offence to those who are respectful at these things) Unless you are expecting a crazy night then I would stay away from the foam parties and go to another club instead.

**LoLa**
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by **LoLa** » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:55 pm

Agree with you Maxi! :-)4
Foam Parties usually mean that Girls Gone Wild will be there! You should see what these girls do! :shock:
Anyways it is quite entertaining to see, but not something I would ever do!
Thats what happens to young girls on vacation for the first time when they've had wayyy to many drinks! ***-(
Its quite sad!