Andales????????

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:26 pm

mj0011 wrote:I personally have fallen in love with Felipe..... what a hottie!
LMAO.......Oh Yeah!!! You and a whole lot of others!!

mj0011
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by mj0011 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:34 pm

BellaLuna wrote:
mj0011 wrote:I personally have fallen in love with Felipe..... what a hottie!
LMAO.......Oh Yeah!!! You and a whole lot of others!!

Oh no!! Gee, and I thought I was special... :roll:

minaloca
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by minaloca » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:05 am

yeah that was the guy! the one in the pic! thanks guys! he was just really sweet :oops: And I definitley remember the one, Felipe, all my girlfriends were all over him. Does he even work there? He was working something, but I dont think it was a job :wink:

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:28 am

Yes Felipe works at Andale's. He's been there for about 3 1/2 years. Sometimes he waits tables on the floor and sometimes he tends bar and sometimes he dances with the customers. He and Erick and King David are very playful and fun. And yes, he knows how to work it, as do the majority of the men down there. Comes with the territory. But, Felipe is a genuine sweetheart, though. Did you get any pictures of him?

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:13 pm

Each and every woman at Andale's is special as well as each and every bar, club or disco in Puerto Vallarta... Sometimes i think the waiters can be as bad as the TS sharks... :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :roll:

some of them should write a book on how to sweep a gringo american or canadian girl off their feet in five easy lessons....

:roll: :wink: :lol: 8)

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:35 pm

Ya look at them found another pic but again do not know the names of the 2..
maybe one is the fellow you are looking for.
Bad as TS is right! :lol: hubby on the right in the white shirt and blue jeans 57 in the pic and still very hot!!!! :D .Large Photo Click here
Laurie black shirt and Smitty in the back )

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:00 am

No, here's Felipe.....and me. :D

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:12 pm

looks like people are have some fun at Andale's... was anybody "grossly over served"....

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Redd » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:53 pm

Tom,
No one will ever admit to being "grossly over served". :wink:
TGIF!
Jane

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:59 pm

Bella Luna ... Very Nice photo...He (Felipe) is cute...they All are :wink: ...YOU are very pretty. :)

Tom not sure if you meant my photo or Bella's?... drinks were served and enjoyed at Andales. NO.. no one was grossly over served. We all showed respect for ourselves our friends and to the staff.. and in return we were treated with respect !!!
Just a fun night with friends.

btw what is grossly over served.????
I have my ideas

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:51 pm

Well if you have an idea then i don't need to explain it to you. Redd taught me that phrase. We had a riot with it, we only got "grossly over served" one night when we were on vacation... :lol: :lol: :lol: but you have to do that just once during a vacation, luckily we got it out of the way the first night and not in the middle or at the end when we were trying to fly home... :oops: :cry: would not have been fun....

It is good to see that you had a good time at Andale's ... good crowd of people having fun... that is what it is all about... :wink:

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:51 pm

Plus4 wrote:Ya look at them found another pic but again do not know the names of the 2..
maybe one is the fellow you are looking for.
Bad as TS is right! :lol: hubby on the right in the white shirt and blue jeans 57 in the pic and still very hot!!!! :D .Large Photo Click here
Laurie black shirt and Smitty in the back )
The waiter in the middle.. what's his name? Fred took a picture of him and I but we are NOT sharing it!!! What is it about that place that makes us do stupid and impulsive (but fun :wink:) stuff?

Jocye

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:31 am

Joyce,

The one in the middle of your picture is King David. He was a BLAST!! I loved how the workers took part in all of the festivities also. They are great dancers. I was salsa-ing with this one guy and didn't realize it until the song was just about over and he said, "I must go up stairs and change the music", that I was dancing with the DJ. LOL He came downstairs several more times that night to dance. Here is a picture of one of my other Andale's favourites.......Erick, in his lovely blonde wig and headband.

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:40 am

Plus4 wrote:Bella Luna ... Very Nice photo...He (Felipe) is cute...they All are :wink: ...YOU are very pretty. :)

Tom not sure if you meant my photo or Bella's?... drinks were served and enjoyed at Andales. NO.. no one was grossly over served. We all showed respect for ourselves our friends and to the staff.. and in return we were treated with respect !!!

I have my ideas
Thank you very much, Sylvia. I too have my ideas of what Tom means by "Grossly overserved", but I figure we can discuss them in PV in Feb over another round. LOL

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:27 pm

BellaLuna wrote:
Plus4 wrote:Bella Luna ... Very Nice photo...He (Felipe) is cute...they All are :wink: ...YOU are very pretty. :)

I have my ideas
Thank you very much, Sylvia. I too have my ideas of what Tom means by "Grossly overserved", but I figure we can discuss them in PV in Feb over another round. LOL
Another round of Shots right Bella Luna...

And Joyce, you have showed other pictures of you and Fred while being served or was that fred being served... Party on ... Invasion 2007

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:40 pm

tojol57 wrote:
BellaLuna wrote:

I have my ideas
Another round of Shots right Bella Luna...

OOohhhhhh, I can see that we are going to get along WAY TOO WELL!!!! LMAO

And Joyce, you have showed other pictures of you and Fred while being served or was that fred being served... Party on ... Invasion 2007

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:44 pm

I think so too Bella Luna... i think puerto vallarta isn't going to be the same after the invasion of 2007. but then again, when we plan the invasion of 2008, she best be well rested because MORE people will want to join us when the word gets out... King David is going to be running those little legs of his off all night long keep us supplied with "beverages"... :wink: :lol: 8) :shock:

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:59 pm

palapa_gal wrote:Well, sorry to here the links are not working. Everyone just be patient and winterpegman will get the links on his site up soon or if you really really really want them now I guess I could email them to you.
:oops: :oops: oops...forgot!!! I'll try and get on it tonight!

palapa_gal
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by palapa_gal » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:09 pm

winterpegman wrote:
palapa_gal wrote:Well, sorry to here the links are not working. Everyone just be patient and winterpegman will get the links on his site up soon or if you really really really want them now I guess I could email them to you.
:oops: :oops: oops...forgot!!! I'll try and get on it tonight!
No problem. :D

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:57 pm

Rum and Coke brain fart there winterpegman... :oops: :wink: :lol: 8)