How much should I budget on per day in Puerta Vallarta?

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

jrose1992
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
How much should I budget on per day in Puerta Vallarta?

Post by jrose1992 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 am

I'm fed up of the cold up here (Canada) so I'm thinking about getting some people together and taking off in the summer to Puerto Vallarta. First time I've ever done anything like this without parents (17, will be 18 by summer) and I'm wondering about how much it's gonna cost.

The "hotel" mainly is just somewhere to sleep. I don't care if it's a shack as long as it has a bed.

How much to budget on daily for activites/food/drinks and whatever. Is it cheap? Would $100 USD/day suffice?

How much a day for activites? (I'd be looking at golf maybe once or twice, jet ski a couple of times, spending money, nightclubs probably every night, some cocktails at the beach and general activity money)

How much for taxis to and from the airport?

How do you get about? Is the entire resort walkable? Is it all concentrated in one place? How much to get from the airport to the resort?

How much all in all assuming I want to eat, sleep and do activites should I budget on per day for 1 person?

Thanks for all help!

GWENDAMAE
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

average per day

Post by GWENDAMAE » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 am

after your hotel is paid for you will have a very good time on $ 100.00 per day in pv.but -oh i hate that word if you find a little friend ? down here to spent most time with it you need another $ 100.00.
but it is up to you which way to go.
have fun.

JordanRHughes
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by JordanRHughes » Thu May 06, 2010 10:14 pm

That's good to know, thanks for the share.