Puerto Vallarta Logo PuertoVallarta.net One Click Away

Puerto Vallarta Forum (Bulletin Board)

Exchange information on the destination, tips, recommendations, warnings, anything that'll help other Puerto Vallarta fans, enjoy a more memorable trip to this destination in Jalisco, Mexico.

Log in | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Search | FAQ | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register 
Index / Puerto Vallarta Nightlife and related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrose1992
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

How much should I budget on per day in Puerta Vallarta? Reply with quote
I'm fed up of the cold up here (Canada) so I'm thinking about getting some people together and taking off in the summer to Puerto Vallarta. First time I've ever done anything like this without parents (17, will be 18 by summer) and I'm wondering about how much it's gonna cost.

The "hotel" mainly is just somewhere to sleep. I don't care if it's a shack as long as it has a bed.

How much to budget on daily for activites/food/drinks and whatever. Is it cheap? Would $100 USD/day suffice?

How much a day for activites? (I'd be looking at golf maybe once or twice, jet ski a couple of times, spending money, nightclubs probably every night, some cocktails at the beach and general activity money)

How much for taxis to and from the airport?

How do you get about? Is the entire resort walkable? Is it all concentrated in one place? How much to get from the airport to the resort?

How much all in all assuming I want to eat, sleep and do activites should I budget on per day for 1 person?

Thanks for all help!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 am
GWENDAMAE
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

average per day Reply with quote
after your hotel is paid for you will have a very good time on $ 100.00 per day in pv.but -oh i hate that word if you find a little friend ? down here to spent most time with it you need another $ 100.00.
but it is up to you which way to go.
have fun.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JordanRHughes
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

That's good to know, thanks for the share.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:14 pm