Mayan palace Resort in nuevo Vallarta

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

amo
Mayan palace Resort in nuevo Vallarta

Post by amo » Sun Jan 14, 2001 1:59 pm

Any info on the Mayan Palace Resort in Nuevo
Vallarta? Should we rent a car? How about
parking in town? Are the buses safe? How about the food will we get sick?

glenkirby
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re:Mayan palace Resort in nuevo Vallarta

Post by glenkirby » Fri Jan 19, 2001 4:52 pm

Amo see my reply to you and Brian under Brian's post " Info on Nuevo Vallarta". Yes the buses are safe, but take precautions against pickpockets.

Jackie

Post by Jackie » Fri Mar 09, 2001 2:40 pm

amo (Jan 14, 2001 07:59 a.m.):
We stayed at the Mayan in PUerto Vallarta, but spent one day at Nuevo Vallarta. It is a beautiful resort and the beach is fantastic, much better than the one at the Marina. The main drawback is that it is so far from downtown. At the Marina we weren't limited to eating at the resort, just walked down to the Marina or hopped a bus to downtown. The Mayan Palace condos are very nice and we appreciated having the kitchen for light breakfasts. If you know of anyone wanting to go to a Mayan Palace in Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Mazatlan, or Acapulco, (Cancun is opening in NOvember), just notify me and they can rent our timeshare. Have a great time!

Jackie

Post by Jackie » Fri Mar 09, 2001 2:40 pm

We stayed at the Mayan in PUerto Vallarta, but spent one day at Nuevo Vallarta. It is a beautiful resort and the beach is fantastic, much better than the one at the Marina. The main drawback is that it is so far from downtown. At the Marina we weren't limited to eating at the resort, just walked down to the Marina or hopped a bus to downtown. The Mayan Palace condos are very nice and we appreciated having the kitchen for light breakfasts. If you know of anyone wanting to go to a Mayan Palace in Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Mazatlan, or Acapulco, (Cancun is opening in NOvember), just notify me and they can rent our timeshare. Have a great time!

Barb

Post by Barb » Mon Mar 12, 2001 5:52 am

Jackie (Mar 09, 2001 08:40 a.m.):
We are staying at the Mayan Palace at the Marina, I hope we will enjoy ourselves, we are taking two kids, we are using a timeshare suite, is there a charge to use the waterpark? Is the beach o.k. for kids? Jackie, we would be interested in taking you name and address for future holidays, this is the second time we have bought someone elses week from them, so we can give references.