Swingers Clubs / Resorts in Puerto Vallarta

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

funhunters2003
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Swingers Clubs / Resorts in Puerto Vallarta

Post by funhunters2003 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:18 pm

Are there any Swinger Clubs or Resorts in Puerto Vallarta?

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:20 pm

Nothing like Hedo III in Jamaica. There is suppose to be a bar down by Club Paco Paco called "El Rancho" that is suppose to be a swing club as well. never been there so i can't say yea or nay to it. But in one of the books out, had it in it.

8) tom aka mr crown

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

The Ranch

Post by Jennybean » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:46 pm

Well, I've been in the Ranch once...not a swingers club by any proper definition, unless a married couple were looking to pick up a gay man. LOL

It's very much a low key, funky gay club.

And to answer the intial inquiry - I'm not aware of any resorts or clubs that cater to the swinger lifestyle. Sun Resorts proposed a "lifestyle property" at the old Blue Bay Club south of town a couple of years ago but it went absolutely nowhere, and that property remains fenced up and empty to this day.

If swinging is your thing I would suggest the Hedonism resort chain on the other coast. You're not really going to find what you're seeking in PV.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:58 pm

there is a resort on the Mayan Coast that is a little bit more "open" with their guests. If i can find out what the name of it is, i will post it here for you as well. but otherwise i would suggest Jamaica for the more "open" atmosphere that you may be looking for, unless you are travelling with a group of your friends, you may be able to have some fun that way. Granted you can stay in PV for two weeks or more for the price of one week in Jamaica, so that is up to you.

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown

petitgirl69
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

A swinging good time!

Post by petitgirl69 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:21 pm

Hello Everyone!
There isn't a lot of choices in PV for the swinger crowd yet. We're becomming more progressive in this area in Mexico but change comes slower here.

Check out (Website Deleted) These guys aren't all the way up but they are currently adding a BB for Adults Only for 7 cities in Mexico. Keep an eye on this sight if this is your lifestyle.

Also, go to the new club Manana it's 1 block east of Senor Frogs in Old Town Vallarta. It's a gay club but a lot of the wilder locals go there, including me. There are a lot of Bi Ladies & Guys that go in there mixxed in with the lesbian & gay crowd. Just be friendly & it'll all work out for you guys. Manana doesn't really get jumping till 12am or so though so plan a late night! The Zoo has really wild girls go in there too, it's a strait bar but for some reason I've gotten lucky a few times in there. Someone should move here & open a swingers club, it would do VERY WELL here. See you here! Swing Mexico!

tojol57

Re: A swinging good time!

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:43 pm

petitgirl69 wrote:Hello Everyone!
There isn't a lot of choices in PV for the swinger crowd yet. We're becomming more progressive in this area in Mexico but change comes slower here.

Check out (Website Deleted) These guys aren't all the way up but they are currently adding a BB for Adults Only for 7 cities in Mexico. Keep an eye on this sight if this is your lifestyle.

Also, go to the new club Manana it's 1 block east of Senor Frogs in Old Town Vallarta. It's a gay club but a lot of the wilder locals go there, including me. There are a lot of Bi Ladies & Guys that go in there mixxed in with the lesbian & gay crowd. Just be friendly & it'll all work out for you guys. Manana doesn't really get jumping till 12am or so though so plan a late night! The Zoo has really wild girls go in there too, it's a strait bar but for some reason I've gotten lucky a few times in there. Someone should move here & open a swingers club, it would do VERY WELL here. See you here! Swing Mexico!
I deleted the website after i went to check the contents of this website. this website does not fit the nature of this website. I don't think that kind of information or advertising belongs in this forum or on this website.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Recommendation

Post by webmaster » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:33 pm

If you want to share adult content website URLs please send them via PM (Private Message) or direct personal e-mails. That way you can share info and avoid posting explicit content on the site.

Thanks

Mogens
Webmaster

petitgirl69
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

A New Adult Link

Post by petitgirl69 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:57 pm

There is no photos on this adult site or anything. Its just an adult bulletin board for mexico. Hope this is good for the board.
URL removed

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Adult content / URLs

Post by webmaster » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:40 pm

Same rules apply for the link you posted, though it doesn't work and the URL actually redirects to another URL which has nothing to do with the first topic... which has nothing to do with a forum. PM URLs, that's better.

Greetings

Mogens