Puerto Vallarta Logo PuertoVallarta.net One Click Away

Puerto Vallarta Forum (Bulletin Board)

Exchange information on the destination, tips, recommendations, warnings, anything that'll help other Puerto Vallarta fans, enjoy a more memorable trip to this destination in Jalisco, Mexico.

Log in | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Search | FAQ | Memberlist | Usergroups | Register 

Index / Alternative Lifestyles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funhunters2003
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Swingers Clubs / Resorts in Puerto Vallarta Reply with quote
Are there any Swinger Clubs or Resorts in Puerto Vallarta?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:18 pm
tojol57

Nothing like Hedo III in Jamaica. There is suppose to be a bar down by Club Paco Paco called "El Rancho" that is suppose to be a swing club as well. never been there so i can't say yea or nay to it. But in one of the books out, had it in it.

Cool tom aka mr crown

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:20 pm
Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

The Ranch Reply with quote
Well, I've been in the Ranch once...not a swingers club by any proper definition, unless a married couple were looking to pick up a gay man. LOL

It's very much a low key, funky gay club.

And to answer the intial inquiry - I'm not aware of any resorts or clubs that cater to the swinger lifestyle. Sun Resorts proposed a "lifestyle property" at the old Blue Bay Club south of town a couple of years ago but it went absolutely nowhere, and that property remains fenced up and empty to this day.

If swinging is your thing I would suggest the Hedonism resort chain on the other coast. You're not really going to find what you're seeking in PV.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:46 pm
tojol57

there is a resort on the Mayan Coast that is a little bit more "open" with their guests. If i can find out what the name of it is, i will post it here for you as well. but otherwise i would suggest Jamaica for the more "open" atmosphere that you may be looking for, unless you are travelling with a group of your friends, you may be able to have some fun that way. Granted you can stay in PV for two weeks or more for the price of one week in Jamaica, so that is up to you.

Cool Tom aka Mr. Crown

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:58 pm
petitgirl69
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

A swinging good time! Reply with quote
Hello Everyone!
There isn't a lot of choices in PV for the swinger crowd yet. We're becomming more progressive in this area in Mexico but change comes slower here.

Check out (Website Deleted) These guys aren't all the way up but they are currently adding a BB for Adults Only for 7 cities in Mexico. Keep an eye on this sight if this is your lifestyle.

Also, go to the new club Manana it's 1 block east of Senor Frogs in Old Town Vallarta. It's a gay club but a lot of the wilder locals go there, including me. There are a lot of Bi Ladies & Guys that go in there mixxed in with the lesbian & gay crowd. Just be friendly & it'll all work out for you guys. Manana doesn't really get jumping till 12am or so though so plan a late night! The Zoo has really wild girls go in there too, it's a strait bar but for some reason I've gotten lucky a few times in there. Someone should move here & open a swingers club, it would do VERY WELL here. See you here! Swing Mexico!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:21 pm
tojol57

Re: A swinging good time! Reply with quote
petitgirl69 wrote:
Hello Everyone!
There isn't a lot of choices in PV for the swinger crowd yet. We're becomming more progressive in this area in Mexico but change comes slower here.

Check out (Website Deleted) These guys aren't all the way up but they are currently adding a BB for Adults Only for 7 cities in Mexico. Keep an eye on this sight if this is your lifestyle.

Also, go to the new club Manana it's 1 block east of Senor Frogs in Old Town Vallarta. It's a gay club but a lot of the wilder locals go there, including me. There are a lot of Bi Ladies & Guys that go in there mixxed in with the lesbian & gay crowd. Just be friendly & it'll all work out for you guys. Manana doesn't really get jumping till 12am or so though so plan a late night! The Zoo has really wild girls go in there too, it's a strait bar but for some reason I've gotten lucky a few times in there. Someone should move here & open a swingers club, it would do VERY WELL here. See you here! Swing Mexico!

I deleted the website after i went to check the contents of this website. this website does not fit the nature of this website. I don't think that kind of information or advertising belongs in this forum or on this website.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:43 pm
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Recommendation Reply with quote
If you want to share adult content website URLs please send them via PM (Private Message) or direct personal e-mails. That way you can share info and avoid posting explicit content on the site.

Thanks

Mogens
Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:33 pm
petitgirl69
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

A New Adult Link Reply with quote
There is no photos on this adult site or anything. Its just an adult bulletin board for mexico. Hope this is good for the board.
[url]URL removed[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:57 pm
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Adult content / URLs Reply with quote
Same rules apply for the link you posted, though it doesn't work and the URL actually redirects to another URL which has nothing to do with the first topic... which has nothing to do with a forum. PM URLs, that's better.

Greetings

Mogens

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:40 pm