Murder in PV

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

charlieb
Murder in PV

Post by charlieb » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:59 pm

Here is a link to an interesting post on Brenda's board. It's sad about the murder, but as some of you will say: "It Happens Anywhere". What is really sad is that a jail guard was bribed so a suspect escaped. Chuck... :twisted:

(http://todopuertovallarta.yuku.com/topic/8055)

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:59 pm

From everything I have read it was NOT the jail guard who was bribed but rather another prisoner who was in jail for stealing a bottle of wine and was getting out soon. The suspect talked that guy into changing clothes with him with the promise of 5,000 pesos when he got out. (I think that guy is missing a few brain cells). Anyway the suspect convinced the guard he was the other guy and walked out. The last thing I read is the guard and a few others have all been fired and they haven't found the guy yet.

bayside
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

murder in PV

Post by bayside » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 pm

This is the most appalling, moronic comment I've ever heard. . whats really sad is the suspect escaped- what about the 21year old that was shot dead while defending his mother from purse snatchers? charlieb I can't think of enough adjectives to describe the stupidity of your comment.
sincerely D.Harris Bucerias

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:44 am

I can see no way that Charlieb meant that as you interpreted it. I am sure that he meant, that beside the life lost, it was doubly sad that the dirtbag who did the shooting escaped in whatever manner it turns out it he did. That is still not clear.

None of us can always can put things in its proper wording.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:41 am

Exactly, Howard, thanks for interperting. Oh, and bayside, who are you and why do I care what you think? Chuck... :twisted:

bayside
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

murder in PV

Post by bayside » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:25 am

Howard jax; It was perfectly clear what he wrote and making excuses just makes it worse. Charlieb you don't have to care about me or who I am. . but try caring for the victim and his family first. D.H. Bucerias

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:14 am

This is the most appalling, moronic comment I've ever heard.
I assume that you don't get out much, cause I've seen my fair share.... in fact your's beats Chuck's hands down. I'm just itching to read what your third major beginner post contains.

I'm guessing either you want to pick a fight, or you just haven't read any of the latest posts that have included CharlieB 's comments. I'll bet 99.9% of us knew exactly what he mean't, and relative to the recent posts why he wrote it as he did... He means no harm.... never has....never will.

BTW: It is to bad that a young man's life was lost.... nothing any of us can do to replace a life.... lots that local government can do to ensure the killer does not take another one.... provided they can keep the SOB locked up....

This story is being discussed on other boards as well.. by reading all of the threads you get a good picture of what has and is occurring... It's nice to see that local people who saw the incident chose to get involved and held the guy until the cops came.... I'm not so sure that would happen in any of the big cities in Canada. To bad he escaped.... whether the fault of the jailers or not.... Maybe the guy is hiding out in Bucerias.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Lost In Translation

Post by smitty » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:33 am

Bayside you sure don't know our Charlieb . He is the exact opposite of what you have stated . His post was a continuation of a thread that was deleted . A thread about downplaying the bad stuff that happens in PV . In fairness to you - you probably didn't know that . Before insulting someone you should know something about them and what they think .

tojol57

well put

Post by tojol57 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:25 pm

Well put Ronald and Smitty... bayside, like the previous posters stated.. you have no idea who charlieb is or what he is like... especially with your two posts to his many posts... i am sure your third post is going to be a whopper too after you read these posts... if you have been a lurker for sometime you would have known that of Charlieb, if you are a first time visitor to this website, you wouldn't have known what has been going on with many posts by some people out here, especially charlieb...

and those of us that do know him, and will defend his comments, don't make us bad people either... we just happen to know him a "blank" a lot better than you do....

and with that said... :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :lol: 8)

chico98
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by chico98 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:54 pm

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Re: murder in PV

Post by howard_jax » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:33 pm

bayside wrote:Howard jax; It was perfectly clear what he wrote and making excuses just makes it worse. Charlieb you don't have to care about me or who I am. . but try caring for the victim and his family first. D.H. Bucerias
You have no idea what you are talking about. It was "clear" to you that if someone did not have the exact same foolish assumptions you made, they are wrong.

I am not a friend of Charlieb, I am just another poster here and would have no reason on G-d's Green Earth to make an excuse for him or anyone else. How very sad to see Bad in everyone.

bayside
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

murder in PV

Post by bayside » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Ah i have flushed out the people who answer the victim's of crimes and other miss fortunes with insults and ridicule. . . This is for the 2439 people who visit this forum. If you look at the topic's about the Holiday Inn or RedCabbage you'll notice this group. These persons seem to relish abusing the poster, insulting or blaming them somehow for there misfortune or bad experiences. There's about 12 of them and they seem to say the same thing to everyone. They insult the posters with- you should know better- you should tip more- your just ranting on, they bring nothing to the topic, only ridicule.
I feel for the posters who recount their experiences only to be dump on by these clowns, I don't think they know their A-hole from a peso about Puerto Vallarta. What they do know is the way to the pool bar and how to give
bad attitude, what a shallow bunch.. . . to the viewers, try and look past these people for any useful info. D.H Bucerias

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Jennybean » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Bayside, you have the distinct aura of a troll. Google it if you are unaware of the definition.

As for not knowing anything about Vallarta, the "12" or so posters you are referring to blindly have a combined knowledge of over a century of visits to Vallarta - between only two of us I know for certain there are over 50+ extended trips to the area to date. I'd say we probably have forgotten more about the Bahia de Banderas than you'll ever care to learn.

Is it tragic? Absolutely and my heart goes out to this young man's family. Is the situation as it occurred common in Vallarta? Absolutely not, and you'll hear that from anyone who has lived in PV for any length of time. Everyone I know who lives there is just as stunned as the rest of us are about the brazen nature of the crime, because they are just not used to something this violent against another person, it's not seen with any regularity and certainly not to the extent it is to most of us living north of the border - which is probably why so many are coming forward to assist. Nobody who lives there in PV wants it to turn into an outlaw filled border town, or anything like many of our big cities.

Nobody thinks this incident was anything less than tragic, not even Chuck (someone I don't always get along with). To use it as a soapbox for you to rant at people because you are bored is the tragic part.

sunshine311
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by sunshine311 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:32 pm

bayside wrote:Ah i have flushed out the people who answer the victim's of crimes and other miss fortunes with insults and ridicule. . . This is for the 2439 people who visit this forum. If you look at the topic's about the Holiday Inn or RedCabbage you'll notice this group. These persons seem to relish abusing the poster, insulting or blaming them somehow for there misfortune or bad experiences. There's about 12 of them and they seem to say the same thing to everyone. They insult the posters with- you should know better- you should tip more- your just ranting on, they bring nothing to the topic, only ridicule.
I feel for the posters who recount their experiences only to be dump on by these clowns, I don't think they know their A-hole from a peso about Puerto Vallarta. What they do know is the way to the pool bar and how to give
bad attitude, what a shallow bunch.. . . to the viewers, try and look past these people for any useful info. D.H Bucerias
Bayside, just a question here - why did you join this forum? I see that you joined two days ago and I can't quite understand for what reason. Your very first post was to slam somebody for expressing reqret that the suspect escaped.
Most people, like myself, join becuase they have questions and are looking for info about PV. I don't see that with you.
Secondly, how in the world can you find anything offensive about someone expressing regret about a suspect escaping???
Rather than pouncing all over you, I'm really trying to understand where you're coming from here, becuase it's not really making any sense to any of us

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:20 pm

bayside wrote:Ah i have flushed out the people who answer the victim's of crimes and other miss fortunes with insults and ridicule. . . This is for the 2439 people who visit this forum. If you look at the topic's about the Holiday Inn or RedCabbage you'll notice this group. These persons seem to relish abusing the poster, insulting or blaming them somehow for there misfortune or bad experiences. There's about 12 of them and they seem to say the same thing to everyone. They insult the posters with- you should know better- you should tip more- your just ranting on, they bring nothing to the topic, only ridicule.
well since i am probably one of the "12" you are referring too... got to give you credit, you came out with a doozie for your 3rd post on this website. Wasn't it you on your very "first" post came out and blasted charlieb? I have to agree with Sunshine311 on what your game plan is here. you have three posts to lets say my 5400 posts... and you are the expert on the people of the bulletin board, you are the expert on Vallarta, and yes my friend (tongue in cheek) i do know the difference between a peso and an A-hole... I have been coming to the Vallarta area for 15 years now, i have been coming to Mexico and ports in the Caribbean for 20 yrs... and combined with some of the other "11" people you may be referring to, we probably have forgotten more than you will probably ever know... so before you go pointing fingers at us, you better take a long and hard look in the mirror, and think before you type your 4th post, because i am sure you will sink lower than you already have....

and further more...... :twisted: :evil: :x :P :x :twisted: :lol: 8)

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 pm

Well considering you referred to the red cabbage thread, I guess I am one of the fortunate 12. :D No one here is discounting the tragedy of the loss of a life, especially at the hands of another for a few $$$. But lets get real here. This is not the norm for tourists in PV.

You claim to live/be from Bucerias so you should know that. What everyone is and was trying to say is that it is disheartening that this happened in PV but it could and does happen everywhere. If you are so up on what is going on in the area then you should have seen the local newspaper that said very clearly the suspect is from Aguacalientes. Hmmm that goes right along with the common knowledge that during Semana Santa weeks in particular the crime rate increases right along with the increase in population (almost double) what it normally is. So some scumbag comes in from another town, commits a crime and we are supposed to rise up and make a declaration that PV is no longer safe. Give me a break!

A tragic event, you bet your A$# it is but certainly no reason to call someone out for pointing out the obvious, crime rises along with the population. Your comment seems to be the stupid-moronic one.

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:09 pm

There is no question now that DH Bucerias is a troll or a plant.

IGNORE is the word.

bayside
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

murder in Pv

Post by bayside » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Sunshine311; I've been to this site several times and when I happen to visit it again I read the remarks made toward oneistwo and poddlelady, how this group seems to enjoy ridiculing these people. I just had to sign up and call
BS. I see no point in trashing the integrity of the poster, maybe somebody
ought to trash the trasher. Not so nice when you get treated the same way you treat other. And , troll , you'll wish. D.Harris Burcerias

sunshine311
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re: murder in Pv

Post by sunshine311 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:03 pm

bayside wrote:Sunshine311; I've been to this site several times and when I happen to visit it again I read the remarks made toward oneistwo and poddlelady, how this group seems to enjoy ridiculing these people. I just had to sign up and call
BS. I see no point in trashing the integrity of the poster, maybe somebody
ought to trash the trasher. Not so nice when you get treated the same way you treat other. And , troll , you'll wish. D.Harris Burcerias
But that's the beauty of the internet and all it's vast resources. If you do not like this forum, or the way the '12' respond to posts, simply don't come to this site. There are plenty of other forums and PV resources out there. If oneistwo and puddlelady are hurt or offended I'm quite sure they are not loosing any sleep over it. They have the power to simply turn the other cheek and move on to another website. If you don't like what you're reading on this site, why come back? Move on and find a forum that's more suitable to you.

It's really too bad this thread had to go in this direction. It began as a really concern over a tragic event and thanks to some lurker finding it offensive, it's turned into this and most likely will be locked soon.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:47 pm

They insult the posters with- you should know better- you should tip more- your just ranting on, they bring nothing to the topic, only ridicule.
Read the first three posts of this thread, and then tell me who started all this crap with ridicule ('stupidity of the comment' ) that the poster now sanctimoniously wishes to suggest is warranted.

My first thought is that it is a regular poster that decided to register as a new person to stir up something. All the mods could find this out easily by doing a comparison of previous posts and their ip's. None of my friends are two-faced so it definitely is no one that I know.

It could also be somebody who seeks alternate forms of treatment for their mental disease through troll therapy. It is a condition that is more pronounced around Easter with the most seriously afflicted blaming the '12' for their inadequacy in discerning thoughts of human beings.