New kids coming to town

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

mikeandlorrie1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
New kids coming to town

Post by mikeandlorrie1 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:05 pm

Hello Everyone:

My husband and I are making our very 1st (and hopefully not the last) trip to PV in Early October. Has anyone had any experiences good or bad, staying at the Dreams Resort? We are praying the weather holds out for us as well, but having never been down there, this is a totally new experience for us both! We are just hoping for a great time so we have an excuse to come back!!

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Re:New kids coming to town

Post by chuck » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:33 am

Good time to go, but anytime is a good time to go to PV. Sorry no info on Dreams.

mikeandlorrie1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by mikeandlorrie1 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:27 am

Thanks! We figure we will have a good time rain or shine!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:09 pm

you will love Vallarta... she is such a wonderful city, with so much culture and life to please just about anybody and everybody... The people are just wonderful... with so much to offer us... Puerto Vallarta is growing each and every day ... and yet she still maintains a lot of the old world mexcian traditions.... that is a major plus... just remember you are in Mexico.... so the pace is a little bit more laid back and not everything works like we expect in the USA or Canada.... so with that said... Welcome to Vallarta

mikeandlorrie1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by mikeandlorrie1 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:01 am

Thank You! You just made me get that much more excited and anxious for October to get here!!! The husband and I are really looking forward to the trip and laid back is just what we are after. It makes for a nice break from our hectic, daily work lives!! Ah well, 82 more days to go...but who's counting?? =)

winelady

Post by winelady » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:42 pm

Hello Mike and Lorrie, I just returned from PV last night. I was there 15 days. I drove past Dreams Resort on the way to El Eden.It is a resort that was resently purchased from another resort..cant remember who owned it before...one of the originals in PV though, it looked very nice,up in the hills with beach access....a little far from town but anything is a cab ride away..Have a great time.