weather in late july

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

gurlyracer
weather in late july

Post by gurlyracer » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:35 am

Hi! Im going to Puerto Vallarta from July 27-31 and will be staying a Villas Premier. Does anyone know what the weather will be like during this time? I know it is the rainy season so does that mean I will have to be in my hotel the whole time? Will I be able to tan on the beach and lay there? THanks for all your help!

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Re:weather in late july

Post by chuck » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:57 pm

Love the weather questions. 1st thing, the weather is something you can't do anything about. Most of the time in PV during the summer it is extreemly hot and humid and this causes rain and thunder storms to pop-up. Occasionally we have had a short storm in the late afternoon, but most of the time they occur at night. I would just tell you to not worry about it 'cause what ever it's going to be that's what you'll have.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:08 pm

I have to agree with my good friend Chuck... we usually have great weather in February... but this year it was cloudy, and cooler than normal... but you know what... we made it work for what it was worth... besides when you stay for 10 days to two weeks, you get to play the percentages better that is for sure.... we used to go to Jamaica in September, and at 3:00 pm every day it would rain for 1 hr maybe just a little longer, then it was all over for the day until 300 pm the next day.... and you have to remember, you can't fool with mother nature, but she sure can mess with you....

have a great time... and enjoy vallarta....

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:08 pm

I have to agree with my good friend Chuck... we usually have great weather in February... but this year it was cloudy, and cooler than normal... but you know what... we made it work for what it was worth... besides when you stay for 10 days to two weeks, you get to play the percentages better that is for sure.... we used to go to Jamaica in September, and at 3:00 pm every day it would rain for 1 hr maybe just a little longer, then it was all over for the day until 300 pm the next day.... and you have to remember, you can't fool with mother nature, but she sure can mess with you....

have a great time... and enjoy vallarta....