Murder in PV

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:00 am

Had their been anything "suspicious" with regard to their IP Address, I would have said so (thank you Cap'N Obvious lol).

They are posting from the PV area...as they've said.

BUFFETT 06
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by BUFFETT 06 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:46 am

i don't know anyone on here, so i have no reason to defend anyone or anything, but i will say that i was one of the people that "trashed" poodle lady and i would do it again. when you come on a public forum where alot of people come to get information and you trash an establishment because a few things went wrong, not only is that unfair, but it is selfish. as for you, you have a right to express your opinion, but my friend you kind of give off the impression that your here to pick a fight. now evryone has to buy me a beer!! thanks.

bayside
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

murder in PV

Post by bayside » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:24 am

Oh sorry I didn't know this was a private forum of like minded people and again you insult the poster. Where does it say that only information and opinions that agree with yours are acceptable. I get that your a close group and you all have some history here and in PV, but it's about ridicule and insults and not one person has replied in defense of abusing posters, your responses are about your club not with my first post. Again you beat up on poster who come to recount their experiences and I'm saying, you do no good service to this form and the thousands who visit it, by your meanness.
I guess it is hard to take that which you so freely dish out.. buenas noches
D.Harris in Bucerias

tojol57

Be Happy

Post by tojol57 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:42 am

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:44 am

Looks like the thread is dead...back and forth, back and forth...no end in sight, no point. *click* locked.
Last edited by winterpegman on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

tojol57

you took the words

Post by tojol57 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:53 am

BUFFETT 06 wrote:i don't know anyone on here, so i have no reason to defend anyone or anything, but i will say that i was one of the people that "trashed" poodle lady and i would do it again. when you come on a public forum where alot of people come to get information and you trash an establishment because a few things went wrong, not only is that unfair, but it is selfish. as for you, you have a right to express your opinion, but my friend you kind of give off the impression that your here to pick a fight. now evryone has to buy me a beer!! thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fAPEUWo ... re=related