Best Gentlemen's Clubs?

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

spartacus_33
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Best Gentlemen's Clubs?

Post by spartacus_33 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Coming down with a buddy in April..... any favorites out there? E)E
Last edited by spartacus_33 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Club Paco Paco on a Tuesday night!!!!

spartacus_33
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by spartacus_33 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:18 pm

Dude....

I googled club paco paco and this is one of the returns:

club paco paco dance club puerto vallarta gay night life ... Puerto Vallarta's gay nightlife has long centered around Club Paco Paco (photo right), ...

Please note.... we are not gay! :lol:

Would you still recommend this club?

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Clubs

Post by Jennybean » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:09 pm

I think he's pulling your leg, no worries. Besides, I'd never send anyone to Paco Paco anymore - go to Mañana, a much better gay club. LOL

All kidding aside...

There are a few of the clubs you're looking for in the hotel zone and one or two of lesser calibre on the south side. JR at Vallarta Info has far more information on this type of club than I think you'll find here so you might want to Google him.

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:30 am

I'm just curious as to how one defines "best" ? Your criteria may vary from someone else's?

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:02 am

There are two not very far apart not that far from the GCP but I can't remember the names of them for the life of me. The taxi cab driver stopped at both of them one night after being at Andales because our amigo Rick wanted to buy Senor Crown a lap dance for his birthday. Both Michelle and I told him to head to the resort and we would tip him well. Between the 4 of us, I think he made out quite well that night.

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:08 am

candies is ok or check out hysteria,I belive they have a internet site,just ask a cab driver ,tell him what you are looking for and try it, or ask JR like jenny said he knows for sure, I thinks jr's is closed now ( not the same as jr from the other board dude)

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:50 pm

Darn you jennybean... can't i have a little fun with a gringo...

you want to check out Prestige and (old farts disease) the one across the street from the Prestige... they are north of the Malecon area... by the Sheraton i think...

and yes Manana's is better than Paco Paco... hey i am not gay either, but you know what, they have some of the best clubs, resturants etc on the southside of Vallarta... go and have fun... and if you get hit on, "no gracias" will work just like the it does with the vendors... just don't mispronouce it by saying "no grab your a$$" lol

it is friday and in 15 days i will be in VALLARTA... party on dudes....

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Clubbing

Post by Jennybean » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Would you still recommend this club?
For a night of club dancing I'd always recommend a gay club (like Mañana) over a straight one. IMHO, the music and the vibe is always better.

That said, if you're comfortable going as a straight guy or group of straight guys (some are, some aren't), then go enjoy yourself...it's always a good time. If you'd rather do your club dancing somewhere else, there are plenty of places along the Malecon you can find a groove more suitable. :)

Jeff - I think you're right about Juniors...I think it's called something else now, but JR would know for sure.

AEAZY
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by AEAZY » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:31 am

Best "Gentlmens Clubs"

1. Prestige
2.Mirage
3.Hysteria
4. Candies

I personally would not reccomend Candies, Jr's was my fav but I hears it has closed its doors.

welovepv
PV Master
PV Master

Yikes...

Post by welovepv » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:23 pm

Jr's was your favorite?? I cannot imagine how the other places rate then, IMO. I went to Jr's with my husband and a couple we traveled with. Now, I do not frequent strip joints but this place was tacky, gross. The ladies got in free - woo hoo! My husband & the other guy had to pay (which was fine) but this place was scary in a way.
One gal was dancing, kicked her leg up in the air and her shoe flew across the room, nearly hitting some drunk dude in the head. That was the best entertainment all night!

AEAZY
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by AEAZY » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Yes Jr's is def. interesting!!! thats why its my fav.

AEAZY
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by AEAZY » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:29 am

Is there any new clubs that have opend in Vallarta?

Shimano Penn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Shimano Penn » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:35 pm

"JR at Vallarta Info has far more information on this type of club..."

What can I say, I'm just a lonely guy... :wink: Anyway I tried google for Vallarta Info and got like 2000 hits, can someone please be more specific?

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Specifics

Post by smitty » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Hmmmm... don't drink too much - be clean - bring US cash and protection - don't insult her mother or the sainted Guadalupe - don't spit unless there is a basin - if you fart don't blame her - unless it was her and then just ignore it - even if its real gross - open a window and smile - maybe even claim it was you ! Gentlemans rules . :)

Shimano Penn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Shimano Penn » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:52 am

How ironic this thread should pop up. I was in TJ yesterday, met a girl there from PV. A fountain of information, an insiders view if you will. I was on my way out and didn't get much time with her but I made plans to see her again and will report back with info as it applies.

BTW I was looking for clarification on the "info" site, not the clubs :wink:

Shimano Penn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Shimano Penn » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:04 pm

Just to follow up, I have seen the girl from PV a few times now and it seems likely I will have a "date" for my trip in January. She promised I will be an expert on PV Gent's Clubs by the time we're done. :D