About Villa Premiere Boutique Solo Adultos
Villa Premiere Boutique Solo Adultos is a deluxe hotel for guests over 16 years of age located at Bahía de Banderas, in an isolated area surrounded by the Sierra Madre mountain range, near downtown Puerto Vallarta, and 5 blocks from the Boardwalk and its shops, bars, restaurants, and nightclubs. The hotel is only 7 kilometers (4.3 mi) from the airport (PVR).
The hotel has 84 guest rooms with ocean view, equipped with a bathrobe and slippers, pillow menu, aromatherapy menu with seven essences, coffeemaker, hairdryer, air conditioning, in-room electronic safe, telephone and TV, electronic key, and high-speed wireless internet.
Relax as you enter the hotel with a five-minute anti-stress neck and hands massage and a glass of champagne. The all-inclusive plan includes three a la carte restaurants, lobster dishes, shrimps and fine cuts, premium beverages, 24-hour room service, sauna and steam room in the Spa, a fitness center, and a pool with suspended beds. For your convenience, butler service is available in the pool area, the beach, and the room to help you unpack and pack your luggage, make reservations for dinner, bring the newspaper, and other services.
***Villa Premiere Boutique Solo Adultos is the recipient of the Four Diamond rating from the AAA.
Benefits for booking at Villa Premiere Boutique Solo Adultos
Free wireless internet
Five-minute in-room relaxing welcome massage and aromatherapy
All guest rooms offer ocean view
Offering exceptional dining, this 83-room Puerto Vallarta resort for guests 16 years of age and older is a short distance north of Puerto Vallarta's signature El Malecón oceanside walkway.
All-Inclusive gourment plan
A complete experience featuring a complimentary glass of champagne and 5-minute massage upon arrival, personalized concierge services, yoga lessons on the beach, cooking workshops, access to the spa and fully equipped gym, complimentary WiFi, and theme nights with live music.
Rooms and suites at this Mexican resort feature ocean-view balconies and wireless Internet access. Personalized butler services include ice delivery, packing and unpacking, and ironing.
Calle San 48350 Salvador 117, Puerto Vallarta, JAL
All-inclusive room rates at Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
- Dining and beverage availability limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Theme parties
- Motorized water sports
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
The Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is in a prime location in Puerto Vallarta, near the Marina Vallarta, Marietas Islands and the Los Arcos National Park.
Use of the hotel's 24-hour fitness center and the spa's women's and men's saunas and steam rooms is complimentary. The fitness center offers cardio machines and strength-training equipment.
An Internet room houses three computers with high-speed connections. Guests also have access to facilities at the hotel's companion properties: Buenaventura Hotel & Beach Club and Hacienda, Hotel & Spa.
For all guests—both All-Inclusive Plan and Room-Only plan—specially trained butlers and concierges provide complimentary personalized guest services, including tracking down luggage lost by the airline, restaurant and spa reservations, arranging ground transportation, making flight reservations and changes, and packing and unpacking of luggage (on request).
The European Plan features a welcome glass of wine and fresh towel at check-in, 5 minute anti-stress massage upon arrival, selection of aromas for the room, pillow menu, room butler & concierge service, complimentary WiFi, daily yoga classes, access to sauna and steam room at Spa Premiere, and a fully equipped gym.
The following are also offered on site (schedules are subject to change without notice):
- Reflexology - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; poolside foot massage
- Complimentary yoga classes - Monday and Friday
- Management cocktail party - Monday
- Light, poolside lunch - daily
- Freshen-up aromatic facial towels – offered poolside
- Turndown service with chocolate mints - nightly
- Beach butler and beach concierge services, with selection of complimentary suntan lotions, magazines, and books
All guests receive a welcome glass of champagne and five minutes of Acupress Massage (neck and hands) upon arrival.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway, optional via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 84
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- One meeting room
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Local Expert Concierge
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Free parking nearby
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 111
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking, Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LED TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Guests may book either an All-Inclusive plan or a Room-Only (No Meals) plan. This is the All-Inclusive plan. The All-Inclusive plan includes meals, drinks, and gratuities. See the All-Inclusive plan Details section for more information.
Room service is available 24 hours a day. A cooked-to-order breakfast is available from 7 AM to noon in La Ceiba Restaurant.
Please note: During the Christmas holiday season, prices for Christmas dinner (served December 24) will be included in all room rates; both meals include one bottle of house wine per room.
Swim-up Pool Bar - Offering great sunset views, this small bar is the spot for tropical drinks during daylight hours. It has a swim-up side.
La Ceiba Restaurant - Open-air, poolside restaurant sheltered by a palapa and with an ocean view. Open for à la carte breakfasts and lunches featuring international cuisine. Dress code: casual.
Sample lunch menu for La Ceiba Restaurant
- Melted asadero cheese in green sauce
- Tortilla with squash blossoms
- Shrimp and pineapple with agave sauce
- Sandwiches and burgers
- Cookie tower with pear and banana cream
La Corona - A festive, air-conditioned, bistro with indoor and terrace seating, ocean and pool views, flower-painted walls, and multicolored table linens. Serves appetizers, dinner, and drinks during evening hours only. It offers a unique menu that blends international flavors with the freshest ingredients from the Pacific Coast to obtain well balanced dishes with artistic presentations that deliver an exquisite gourmet experience.
La Corona Lounge - A comfortable and stylish bar where guests enjoy signature cocktails and music. The lounge offers appetizers such as Sushi or hot snacks.
Dress code: Casual elegant. Long pants or dress shorts, dress or collared shirts, and elegant sandals or casual shoes for men. Long or capri pants or skirt, blouse, and casual shoes or elegant sandals for women.
Sample menu for La Corona Bistro
- Sushi with fried amaranth
- Fried calamari with chile de árbol dressing
- Tuna carpaccio
- Mushrooms stuffed with cheese, Serrano ham
- Poultry with spinach, morita chile
- Cream of shrimp with cognac
- Smoked fish with melon
- Vegetables with yogurt-cucumber-mint dressing
- Mediterranean vegetables with balsamic vinaigrette
- Salmon steak with five seeds
- Mahi Mahi with couscous in albahaca sauce
- Crusty shrimp in vanilla sauce with risotto
- Chicken breast stuffed with spinach, pumpkin flower, and cheese
- Grilled beef fillet
- Roast beef on baguette
- Sautéed vegetables
- Apple tart with ice cream
- Coffee, vanilla, and chocolate eclairs
- Opera cake
- Cheesecake in fruit sauce
- Ice cream with almond crust, fruits
Murales - À la carte restaurant with air-conditioned dining room featuring colorful, contemporary murals, fresh flowers, and candlelight as well as ocean-view terrace seating under ceiling fans. Fine Mexican cuisine. Open for dinner only. Reservations required. Dress code: Long pants or dress shorts, collared shirts, and closed-toe shoes for men.
Sample menu for Murales
- Mexican cheese cocktail
- Steamed mussels with eggnog
- Chile stuffed with cheese and crab in creamy tequila sauce
- Taquitos Adobados
- Seafood pozolillo
- Two creams (garlic, roasted tomato) with grilled shrimp
- Beef consommé with banana salad, grilled tomato
- Papaya, shrimp, calamari with citrus vinaigrette
- Mexican vegetables with guajillo-chile vinaigrette
- Candied tomato with hazelnut-crusted goat cheese, cumin dressing
- Assorted seafood with poblano chile, tomato in garlic sauce
- Red snapper and scallops Saint Jacques
- Grilled tuna with nuts, banana, corn soup
- Coconut shrimp with maracuya sauce
- Grilled beef fillet with corn tamale and merlot sauce
- Macadamia-crusted pork rack with candied garlic and birria-tequila sauce
- Beer-marinated duck in green tomato-agave sauce
- Grilled, lime-jelly-glazed chicken breast in tamarind sauce
- Warm cacao cake with macadamia ice cream
- Banana mousse with cinnamon jelly
Nearby Things to Do
The Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway SPA features treatment cabins for couples. Treatments include Shiatsu, Grape Therapy, Chocolate Therapy, and Janzu. The Oxygen Bar provides a healthy boost of medicinal-grade oxygen.
At Villa Premiere there are no ordinary days, from beachside yoga lessons every morning to cooking classes or special theme nights (seasonal). The hotel offers 2 outdoor pools, and a beach front.
All-Inclusive plan guests may use boogie boards, kayaks, and snorkeling gear at a partner resort, Buenaventura Hotel & Beach Club, across the street without charge. Room-Only plan guests must rent the equipment. For all guests, morning yoga sessions on the beach twice weekly are complimentary. Independent operators rent personal watercraft and offer parasailing and banana boating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Safari nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Beach yoga on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is noon
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 16
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 500 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
This hotel has other names
- Hotel Villa Premiere
- Villa Premiere
- Villa Premiere Hotel
- Villa Premiere Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway
- Villa Premiere Boutique Romantic Getaway Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Premiere Boutique Romantic Getaway
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.