Tropical Depression Boris

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

KM

Tropical Depression Boris

Post by KM » Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:36 pm

I am scheduled to leave for PV on Wed., 6/12 and noticed that Tropical Depression Boris has hit PV according to weatherchannel.com. Is there anyone who can elaborate on the current weather conditions there? Thanks!

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re:Tropical Depression Boris

Post by teduardo » Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:07 pm

this link should help you...

[html] http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/76601.html[/html]

Judimex

Post by Judimex » Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:08 pm

We get a dozen or more hurricanes pass by PV every season, but you´d never know it. The mountains and bay are natural protectors. We´re very lucky to have that. Weather is normal for June. Rain started last night. Nothing to worry about.

KM

Post by KM » Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:40 pm

Thanks for the info. I am from Houston, TX and unfortunately know all about Hurricanes. I also work for the Red Cross so, I panic whenever I hear about bad weather conditions. Too many floods, hurricanes, fires, etc!! All I want is a relaxation vacation and a little sun!!

Judimex

Post by Judimex » Mon Jun 10, 2002 10:49 pm

I understand. You´ll get it here. This is a great town.

sury

Post by sury » Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:52 am

Judimex (Jun 10, 2002 05:49 p.m.):
I understand. You´ll get it here. This is a great town.
We are arriving tomorrow (13th). Does it rain constantly, or is there a break during the days? My kids and I are looking forward to swimming and spending time on the beach. Any such luck? We'll bethere from the 13-20. Our first trip, and I am praying for decent weather! Thanks for any info you can provide...