Vista del Sol Condo

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

joinaz
PV Fan
PV Fan
Vista del Sol Condo

Post by joinaz » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:20 am

We have rented a fourth floor ocean front condo at the Vista del Sol thru VRBO. Anyone have any comments (pro or con) regarding the complex, area, etc. It's too late to back out now but do hope we did the right thing.

Will be there May 19th for one week -- is this during Restaurant Week? What is the weather usually like that time of year? Recommendations for a 25th anniversary dinner?

Thanks for your feedback.

Jo in AZ
Bullhead City

mhahn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mhahn » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:46 am

I would be very interested in reading a report once you have returned. I have looked into this complex for a futrue trip. Pleade let us know how it works out. I have looked on VRBO alot, would also like to know how the payment, and availability once you get there goes. thanks

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:07 pm

This is a beautiful building in a great location. However, it is right next to the building site for the new condo complex to be built on the old Molina de Agua grounds. Many of the north-facing condos are reportedly for sale as they will be losing their view. Yours is ocean-front so that won't be a problem but the construction noises may be.

dkdk100
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by dkdk100 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:34 am

I just returned from staying at Vista del Sol condo for 8 nights. I stayed at Unit 905 and it was horrible with the noise going on next door at the Molino de Agua site. One night, the construction was still going on till 11pm. They start early at 8am. Units 902, 903, 904, 905 & 906 faces the construction. They even work on Sunday.

The good units are the ones ending in 10 and 09. I check out the majority of the ones ending in 10 and they are all beachfront, so you won't hear the construction. The construction will be completed in Dec. 2009, 12th Floors and blocking all the views of the condos on the side facing the town.

Vista del Sol is a beautiful complex and I will stay here again but not the ones facing Molino de Agua.